This can't be good

03gobluecobra

torque steer sucks
Established Member
diff1.JPG

diff2.JPG

Noticed a grinding yesterday while coasting in neutral, so I took a look and found this. I've always had just the slightest leak, so this is pretty new. Got wheel hop a couple days ago for the first time all summer. That is my suspicion. I'm thinking of taking it to Lideo, Stenod or a dealer to get it fixed. Just trying to get it back working, not really interested in upgrading much. I think just the seal broke, but who knows maybe more needs fixing. Anyone have an idea what this is gonna cost?

On the bright side though, the BF brace could have saved me from total destruction, so that's good.

03gobluecobra

torque steer sucks
Established Member
As a bonus I'm going to probably miss the next FME, since I leave town tomorrow morning for 10 days, and then leave for New Orleans right after that and probably won't have time to get it fixed in time.

illadvisedSnake

need supporting mods!!!!
Established Member
03gobluecobra said:
diff1.JPG

diff2.JPG

Noticed a grinding yesterday while coasting in neutral, so I took a look and found this. I've always had just the slightest leak, so this is pretty new. Got wheel hop a couple days ago for the first time all summer. That is my suspicion. I'm thinking of taking it to Lideo, Stenod or a dealer to get it fixed. Just trying to get it back working, not really interested in upgrading much. I think just the seal broke, but who knows maybe more needs fixing. Anyone have an idea what this is gonna cost?

On the bright side though, the BF brace could have saved me from total destruction, so that's good.

is your warranty still valid?

WhippleCharged Sonic

Screwed, Blued & Tattooed
Established Member
03gobluecobra said:
As a bonus I'm going to probably miss the next FME, since I leave town tomorrow morning for 10 days, and then leave for New Orleans right after that and probably won't have time to get it fixed in time.

First off, WTF do you do for a living?

Second...fix it yourself....pulling the pumpkin at that bad. You got some folks that'll help you out.

Users who are viewing this thread