This Crap is going to far

VenemousShadow

Go Cats!
Established Member
So this afternoon I'm watching the Power Block on Speed Channel and the segment about motorcycles comes on. They're talking about customizing cruiser bikes and out comes the bling, are ya ready for this.............Spinners for your bike at a bargain cost of only 4500 a pair. :xpl:

great now we're gonna be inundated with newstories of bike jackings for rims wonderful

SVTHorsnake

Banned
Originally posted by VenemousShadow
So this afternoon I'm watching the Power Block on Speed Channel and the segment about motorcycles comes on. They're talking about customizing cruiser bikes and out comes the bling, are ya ready for this.............Spinners for your bike at a bargain cost of only 4500 a pair. :xpl:

great now we're gonna be inundated with newstories of bike jackings for rims wonderful

how many people have already tried to stop heavy metal that has momentum and lost their finger(s)? Are we trying to fing a way to filter out the dumbasses from riding motorcycles by assuming all dumbasses will:

a. Buy spinners for the bike
b. Try to stop the spinning and lose a finer
c. Be incapable of operating a motorcycle without said fingers

... hey, now that I think about it, it's a great way to get stupid people of the road!:)

Users who are viewing this thread