This fuc*ing SUCKS!

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
i dont even know if i want to go to mustangs unlimited...someone cheer me up!

MARK..im WICKED sorry bro...but due to this morning activities, i dont think i can pick up the rims right now..im SO SORRY. i gave you my word i would take them and now im screwing you. i feel so f*$@in bad.

THE STORY: got up this morning for work. did everything like i always do. grabbed the garage door opener and my keys. i had to take the car the past 2 days due to not having my usual A to B car to the train station. so i open the garage, get ion the car and start it up. let it warm up for a few minutes like always, put her in revrse and BOOM! the ****ing garage dor was DOWN!!! must have hit the button somehow in my pocket and i couldnt hear it over the exhaust.....im so mad and upset. i dont want to do anything. there is 2 lil scratches on the bumper and one decent size one..through the paint. the 2 bottom panels on the garage are DONE. calling the place this morning to se if i can get some right away. you guys need to cheer me up...this sucks...

EastCoast5.0

Established Member
Sorry to hear it bro. Don't worry mistakes happen, you'll get it fixed and be over it. Hope everything works out man. Keep us posted.

capnlbj

Beam Me Up Scotty!
Established Member
I'd feel the same way, but it'll be fixed in no time. Don't feel bad. I almost did the same thing the other day. My opener has a huge button on it and activated in my pocket. Luckily I missed it. 'Cause if I'd hit the garage door, I'd never live it down. At 5'1", my friends would rib me saying I couldn't see out the rear window.

slo5.0

Established Member
its ok dude i blew my car up 3 weeks...after driving it for the first time two hours and bam no motor ..its ok everyhting gets better

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Originally posted by slo5.0
its ok dude i blew my car up 3 weeks...after driving it for the first time two hours and bam no motor ..its ok everyhting gets better

the bad thing is..it was JUST geting better...i was on top!! now it sucks.

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
atleast you didnt get rearended with less than 1000 miles on your car like I did.

If you bail I'm calling you brad for the rest of your life.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Originally posted by bassin247
atleast you didnt get rearended with less than 1000 miles on your car like I did.

If you bail I'm calling you brad for the rest of your life.

:uh oh: im just so pissed..and it looks like shit....:nonono: guess embarrased to tell people what happend maybe? im such a bitch

on a bright side....how do u guys like the 99 saleen 281 spoiler?

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
I like the 99-00 spoiler (1 piece) but I HATE the 01+ spoiler (2 piece).

If someone asks what happened say "It got scratched".

03ShadowCobra

To the Hindenpeter!!!
Established Member
On a side note what time are you guy's meeting on sunday? At the westboro pike rest area?
edit: I agree the one piece looks way better.

Last edited:

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
check it out...

jsvv7.jpg

NastySVT

KindofaBigDeal
Established Member
aww jake sorry to hear about the ride man.. who cares its just a scratch right, **** it, u know how many of those i have on my eclipse... who cares, we're all friends who don't care.. just dont say anything about it and no one will know

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Originally posted by gsx2hot4u
aww jake sorry to hear about the ride man.. who cares its just a scratch right, **** it, u know how many of those i have on my eclipse... who cares, we're all friends who don't care.. just dont say anything about it and no one will know

its noticable....thanks

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
Originally posted by 03ShadowCobra
On a side note what time are you guy's meeting on sunday? At the westboro pike rest area?
edit: I agree the one piece looks way better.

The south shore guys are leaving at 8am. It should take roughly 35 minutes to get to westboro from out meeting spot.

Z-COBRA

Bling & Zing
Established Member
Oh f)))k Jake.Do you want to see the dings on my rear,shit I know you saw them at Jorgans about 3 weeks ago.F)))k it and lets do it. I hope you make it to NE dyno on Sat. and MU on Sunday.
Shit happens you know
F**k it and do it

Users who are viewing this thread