This guy can shoot!!!

bloodhound248

Classic Muscle Car Guru
Established Member
either those guns had a hairline trigger or that man is just incredibly skilled.
well he is incredibly skilled but it probably would help if the trigger was lite.

very impressive either way

Codes

ROLL PRINCE ROLL!!!!
Established Member
Thats takes practice and tonnes of skill, the reload alone was unreal.

SVTlover

Ur anger is my power
Established Member
04orangecobra said:
I could do that :D lol, J/K. .

I cant shoot my Glock or 1911 (auto's) as fast as that guy shoots the revolver. Very nice :thumbsup:

That man use to use autos but was so fast at pulling the trigger it jammed almost ever time!

04orangecobra

Established Member
SVTlover said:
That man use to use autos but was so fast at pulling the trigger it jammed almost ever time!
Fast finger for sure!! And he hits the target as well.

I think I seen him on TV hitting plates at 100-300 plus yards (easy and fast) w/ all different size pistols, the man is good!

ROADKILL

Established Member
No I don't think that is the same guy that shoots the aspirins on American Shooter. I was watching that one night and there was a guy on there that said he could actually shoot a revolver quicker than the autos because the action of the slide having to come all the way back to eject the shell slowed him down.

Gripstang

KickPushKickPush,Coast..
Established Member
Paintball guns are sooooo fast its unreal. Mine will shoot 20 balls per second. Here is a vid of a DM6 (not my gun but mines as fast)

http://media.putfile.com/dm6pspramp

Your right though that old guy is crazy fast. I saw that vid a while back and its still impressive.

sonicboom141

I want a cobra!
Established Member
Gripstang said:
Paintball guns are sooooo fast its unreal. Mine will shoot 20 balls per second. Here is a vid of a DM6 (not my gun but mines as fast)

http://media.putfile.com/dm6pspramp

Your right though that old guy is crazy fast. I saw that vid a while back and its still impressive.

That is only 20 cycles per second, I didnt goldwave it because I cant save it but it sounds around 20ish. Also its just PSP mode...the revolver is 1 pull 1 shot, that dm6 has insane bounce and you pull 3 times and it goes off not even close..I used to play psp rules locally all the time..

Users who are viewing this thread