**** this guy. Disgrace to the armed forces.

Branhammer

Established Member
https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...=a.1435839618370.2063407.1304353883&source=48

This might belong in the "Chow Hall" but that seems to be kind of a dead sub-forum and this bucket of douche needs maximum exposure.

Short story: An Air Force SSgt died doing her job and this piece of shit FORMER infantry decided to comment on fb post honoring her that she died because "she was retarded" and it doesn't matter because she was "in the Air Force anyway."

****ing disgrace to the military. He probably no longer serves because he couldn't cut it. He has earned the title of "Supreme ****** Overlord."

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Well, if he is active, reserve or guard, should lose a stripe for that stupidity.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Take a look at his picture in front of the MRAP. Finger firmly on the trigger in a brilliant display of PV2 stupid.

LightningLou

Established Member
Sir, private dip**** reports as ordered. Hope he never needs air support overseas when he's getting lit the hell up.

Branhammer

Established Member
Take a look at his picture in front of the MRAP. Finger firmly on the trigger in a brilliant display of PV2 stupid.

Yeah people are lighting him up for that. I'm Air Force and I at least know proper trigger discipline. He runs his dumbass mouth but I can probably disassemble and reassemble an M16 faster than he can load a magazine and fire the damn thing.

Kornilov

Established Member
Wow, RIP to the Airman. She had two young kids.

This miserable piece of shit if about to get fisted by the internet.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
It's an odd reference but on Dave Chappelle's new comedy special he talks about the millenial generation and the issues they have with tragedy and how desensitized and cold they are towards it because it is on your newsfeed every single day. You expect to see something tragic happen every day so you become detached, and then along with poor manners and an attention seeking personality you end up making stupid insensitive comments such as this. Chappelle hit the nail on the head with that one and this guy is a perfect example.

Sent from my SM-G935P using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
While I served with some great people, I also ran into some idiots that were disgraces.

Sent from Dr. Krieger's Lab

Users who are viewing this thread