This guy is a psychopath

Kevins89notch

Established Member
He was dormant for over 30 years after his last attack. Strange how all of a sudden he just stopped raping and killing.

Old age?

The video talked about him jumping fences and parking several blocks away so when the police rushed in, he could just drive away with ease.

Maybe he felt a little sore/sloppy/out of breath his last attack and realized he no longer could pull it off. If part of the thrill is getting away with it and you know you've lost the ability...

o2gt

Established Member
this was/is a fascinating case, clearly very tragic. I read and watch a good bit about it prior to the arrest. the things this guy did beyond the rapes and killing were perplexing and creepy. this is one of the only cases that a couple times i thought reading just before bed was a mistake. Im glad they got the guy and the investigators deserve a lot of credit.

Jiffy

Established Member
On a positive note, we found a new relative through Ancestry.com
My sister was curious about our heritage, so she submitted a sample and got the results.

After a few months she got an email from a young woman saying (to the effect of):

Hi, we don't know each other, but I have been interested in finding out who my dad is for as long as I can remember. I don't know anything about him, neither does my mother, other than it was during one of her many drug/alcohol party days when she was in her 20's, and going by my DoB that would have been in early 1987. Ancestry suggests the most distant relative you can be is my aunt...

So, the interesting thing is that this girl lives in Georgia, and my sister is in Florida, but we all were born and grew up in New Zealand and there's 8 kids in our family, 5 boys. So it should have been a slam-dunk right.

But there were 3 of us in the continental US at the start of '87 (chances of that, right...) one brother and I were travelling to the UK, and another brother who was doing lighting for Bon Jovi. Turned out the lifestyle included a lot of after hours 'entertainment' with interested parties (Bon Jovi was in Atlanta in Feb '87 with the whole Slippery When Wet thing), and as a result of that we have a new niece and nephew-in-law.

They're both wonderful people and my wife and I met them when we were in the US last year.

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
On a positive note, we found a new relative through Ancestry.com
My sister was curious about our heritage, so she submitted a sample and got the results.

After a few months she got an email from a young woman saying (to the effect of):

Hi, we don't know each other, but I have been interested in finding out who my dad is for as long as I can remember. I don't know anything about him, neither does my mother, other than it was during one of her many drug/alcohol party days when she was in her 20's, and going by my DoB that would have been in early 1987. Ancestry suggests the most distant relative you can be is my aunt...

So, the interesting thing is that this girl lives in Georgia, and my sister is in Florida, but we all were born and grew up in New Zealand and there's 8 kids in our family, 5 boys. So it should have been a slam-dunk right.

But there were 3 of us in the continental US at the start of '87 (chances of that, right...) one brother and I were travelling to the UK, and another brother who was doing lighting for Bon Jovi. Turned out the lifestyle included a lot of after hours 'entertainment' with interested parties (Bon Jovi was in Atlanta in Feb '87 with the whole Slippery When Wet thing), and as a result of that we have a new niece and nephew-in-law.

They're both wonderful people and my wife and I met them when we were in the US last year.

That’s a very cool story! Did she find her dad, is it your brother?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Mojo88

"Hammer" Time
Established Member
Read the Wiki on this guy, he had a bad man inside him named Jerry. He eventually "pushed Jerry out and lived a happy life"

According to Sigmund Freud's psychoanalytic theory of personality, the id is the personality component made up of unconscious psychic energy that works to satisfy basic urges, needs, and desires. The id operates based on the pleasure principle, which demands immediate gratification of needs. but if the id gets too strong, impulses and self gratification take over the person's life.

In other words, we've all got a "Jerry" inside us that needs to be kept in his cage. Scary stuff.

Jiffy

Established Member
Hi Roy -
That’s a very cool story! Did she find her dad, is it your brother?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hi Roy - yeah, they are connected. Interesting some of the outlier consequences - friends of my new niece who have been in similar situations were VERY interested in the outcome - did it go well, was he interested, were you accepted? etc etc - and I hope it gave them the confidence to reach out in a similar fashion.

A comment her husband gave was along the lines of "when you consider the possible outcomes from 'he's dead, he's not interested, he's interested but no one else is' - the reaction of your family has been so far off the scale" - I believe it's made her very happy that we're all accepting and interested and engaged.

Reality is - poor girl, she could have ended up with ANY family, but instead she got US! So, we need to make up for that - you don't have 8 kids in 10 years without some interesting dynamics!!

Users who are viewing this thread