This guy must have pissed off the lion...

ponyboyisaac

Now Kaioken...times 10!!
Established Member
jeez what a bunch of idiots! why the hell did they take so long to get a gun! then the dude with the gun shows up and takes like 10 years to get up there and shoot the damn lion. I would have shot him like 4 times in a row and not thought twice about it!

Sapperstang

Established Member
Lions shouldn't be caged up like that to begin with. Think I felt more sorry for the lion then the guy. Course I like animals more than most people.

OneFastSnake

Established Member
Yea I felt worse for the lion then I did for the guy. You can tell they capible of handling a animal of that nature. You can see dogs in the same cage as the lion. I say the guy was prolly being a dumb **** and got inside of the cage.

Sonic_GT

Established Member
i feel bad for the lion also. they are naturally agressive animals, people should know better than to mess around with em. this is why they shouldn't be confined to small spaces. i do feel bad for the guy though, thats a horrible way to die. lose/lose situation.

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
Sonic_GT said:
i feel bad for the lion also. they are naturally agressive animals, people should know better than to mess around with em. this is why they shouldn't be confined to small spaces. i do feel bad for the guy though, thats a horrible way to die. lose/lose situation.

+1. I dont understand what the guy was doing in that small ass cage in the first place. Sucks for the lion and the dude.

SRT-M4

Established Member
Sapperstang said:
Lions shouldn't be caged up like that to begin with. Think I felt more sorry for the lion then the guy. Course I like animals more than most people.
We think alike! Animals are treated like shit all around the world. Good kill lion!

Users who are viewing this thread