This how to get through traffic in Iraq.

kwiknotch

Addicted to boost!
Established Member
They hate us being there, well that shit sure doesn't help! They acted like they were in a fire truck headed to a 12 alarm fire! :bash:

GringoLoco

Deadly Poster
Established Member
you have to be moving constantly otherwise you are positioned for an ambush or bombing or worse!

ta2d1

---->HI
Established Member
the last thing they want to be is an easy target for a suicide bomber, so even though it looks bad they are trying to protect themselves and others around them.

1FastZ06

Banned
GringoLoco said:
you have to be moving constantly otherwise you are positioned for an ambush or bombing or worse!

+1 I wonder who would win, in the end a tractor pulls out infront of him hummer vs tractor

Livinsvt

Established Member
GringoLoco said:

Right on. There not trying to be dicks(maybe a little) they want to stay alive!

DirtyD916

SVT Based God
Established Member
Livinsvt said:
Right on. There not trying to be dicks(maybe a little) they want to stay alive!
I agree 100% that its in the troops best interest to keep moving as most of the deaths there have been ambushes on vehicles. Its just not exactly building friends over there though :thumbsup:

goobernoodles

Established Member
I love how they tapped the bus. hahaha

And you could see the terror in the movements of those cars.. especially that one oncoming white car that was about to pull out. haha

Last edited:

Pewter99TransAm

That shit was funny as hell! They just straight rammed the hell outta those cars then rolled out down tha wrong side of the street for like a mile...and everybody gets outta the way like awww my bad lol.

noviblown89

Established Member
Thats how it is plain and simple. We don't drive like that every where, but the situation and area dictates how aggressively we drive. These people don't get out of the way either, they'll just stand there right until you hit them or come really close. Helllloo..13,000lbs coming at you...fu(king move! Oh and to all those pukes on houston-imports quit yer bitching and f*ck yourselves until you know what its like to blown to sh1t.

DDogsrt461BLK

Video God
Established Member
Sounds like the turbo duramax diesel, yes I never seen this, but it's diffinitely turbo charged. ;) The bumping is whats needed, then lears to get the **** out of armed forces network, they are the champs. I imagine they were in route to something important. You wouldn't want to see how I would've drove the situation, it would make his driving a G rating, I'm shoot for X!!! I see shit like that barreling down on me, I down shift, spool the turbo and get the **** over!!! This a pure case of bigger is better!! ;)

firstonraceday

Established Member
DirtyD916 said:
I agree 100% that its in the troops best interest to keep moving as most of the deaths there have been ambushes on vehicles. Its just not exactly building friends over there though :thumbsup:

I dont believe were over there to make friends.... but yea good overall point

SnkBtn99

Speeding bullet!!
Established Member
noviblown89 said:
Thats how it is plain and simple. We don't drive like that every where, but the situation and area dictates how aggressively we drive. These people don't get out of the way either, they'll just stand there right until you hit them or come really close. Helllloo..13,000lbs coming at you...fu(king move! Oh and to all those pukes on houston-imports quit yer bitching and f*ck yourselves until you know what its like to blown to sh1t.

+ a bazillion ..... I hate people that just don't have a clue .... Those are the people that if they ever WERE in that situation, they would be shitting themselves .... F'in punks ...

wvmystichrome

Established Member
If you could get by with that around here. I could put a Dukes of Hazzard grill guard on the Cobra and would never have to worry about slower traffic.

HA HA HA!! Just kidding on that. But seriously.

I don't blame our soldiers. They never know what idiot in front of them is a bomb wanting to go off. I noticed how some of the drivers seen them coming and got off to the side before they got to them.

hmmmidunno

BANNED !!!!!!!!!!
yep u should see it when tanks drive down the highways... people are running over each other trying to get out of your way. my brother came back to the states and is like damnit this traffic sux i need my tank! lol

armyed

FordFan
Established Member
did you see some of the retards who commented on that site what a bunch of idiots. Oh and yea whenever im driving on the roads in Baghdad im busting everyone too cause my ass isnt getting boxed in and getting attacked from the roofs..oh and those humvees they have rubber blocks on the front of then so they dont really cause damage to the Iraqis cars. Before anyone gets on here and starts talking smack about what we are doing out here think about if you had friends who got killed because they were taking it easy and being nice cause I do... and they were blowing that horn the whole time..you dont move you get a bump..you still dont move I will move you. if you dont like it why dont you get off your ass and come over here and drive yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread