This is a feeler, ccw classics for trade, PICS!!!

flamed notch

Established Member
Halloween003.jpg

Halloween005.jpg

SAM_0273.jpg

SAM_0272.jpg

Still interested in trdaes ONLY at this point. Only trades are for true forged victories or mach fives, or I forged wheels. Would mostly prefer wheels and tires for my wheels and tires.

My tires are 265/35/18 (f) 335/30/18 (r) bfg kdw 2's with very low miles!!!

I just had the ccw's redone, powdercoated centere in black diamond metalic and had the lips polished and sealed.

04Mach1Blurr

1st GT500 M122 Eaton Mach
Established Member
Hey I know you're looking for a but more high end on a trade, but let me know if you are interested in this possible trade. Btw I am in leesburg so no shipping necessary and I could come to you most likely. Anyways I have front 17x9 255 BFG KDW2s practically brand new, and rear 17x10.5 315 NT555R also practically brand new. The wheels are silver FR500s with a polished lip, in great shape. I would also put money on top. Let me know, thanks

flamed notch

Established Member
Venomus03, I have alot of interest if I decide to sell outright, but I will keep you posted, 1993mustanggt, thanks for the offer but I will have to pass!!!

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
You have to be kidding.

It's been quite a while, he posted his wheels up well before I ever sold mine in October of last year. I was shocked no ones bought them either as I didnt have any trouble selling my set of TSW's. You should buy them from him...

konradr

Ford Mustang
Established Member
It's been quite a while, he posted his wheels up well before I ever sold mine in October of last year. I was shocked no ones bought them either as I didnt have any trouble selling my set of TSW's. You should buy them from him...

I like those wheels but the ccw's from flamed crotch are more my style. Too many choices.

1993MustangGT

Established Member

Ive had tons of offers..tons of wheel choices but shipping kills a lot of deals.

I'm going to give them away as they are really nice..

If they move great if not great..still not your run of the mill mustang wheel and cost over $400 a wheel.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

jojomofo21

Twin Screw Yourself
Established Member
I know you said you are looking for a high end wheel but if you consider anything else I would be willing to swap plus cash on top.

I have a set of perfect 18x9/18x10.5 chrome AFS reps with 275/35/18 Nitto 555s and 315/30/18 Toyo R888s.

2e4uregu.jpg

hyny9aqe.jpg

yzujyzup.jpg

flamed notch

Established Member
If I had a cobra, I would probobly be real interested. If someone would trade there cobra for my saleen, then I would talk to you, but right now, I will have to hold off on that!!

Users who are viewing this thread