This is the Gen 1 that I NEED to save...

fuelonempty

حمدالله على نعمة العقل...
Established Member
So here's her story.. Some American guy that has lived here for ages apparently is the owner to the truck. He took it to a body shop to fix the left part of the bed about a year ago. When the truck was finished, the owner never paid, or came to pick up the truck.

Sp she sat, and sat. And I'm told the owner is a real dick head and doesnt want to sell the truck to anyone who wont care about it... That is IF anyone can ever get ahold of him.

So, I figured I'd bust out the American accent and try to contact him... I will be on his ass ubtil he gets rid of it to me... because you dont know how sad it is to see somethign so beautiful so abused and left to rot in the heat for an entire year.

Here are the pics as promised.

DSC00491.jpg

DSC00490.jpg

DSC00493.jpg

DSC00492.jpg

MINT condition, in and out...NO RUST.. And can you beleive she started right up?!?!?! runs a lil rough, but thats expected.

(phone pic quality, better pictures coming soon)

:( :( :(

scootro

Established Member
it has lots of promise, but screw those fender flares and step up bars... be sure to check for rust under those flares and also sell me that center seat.. haha.

fuelonempty

حمدالله على نعمة العقل...
Established Member
50246 can buy it too!! Someone motivate him!!!

btw, he gets all the credit to finding the truck. you guys really have no idea how this is in bumble**** Dubai. In a wrech yard :(

Established Member
Sent you an SMS with the owners telephone number. Please make sure you call him again today and ask him about the truck ! :beer:

Soul Rebel

Tryin to get DIESEL!!!
Established Member
Definitely save it. I think it's interesting how the upper radiator hose is changed to the style that everyone gets when they switch over to e-fans.

Stangmike

It looks mantastic
Established Member
can't they just put a lien sale on it for being there so long, and sell it to you for what the body work cost them?

Users who are viewing this thread