This kill was pretty funny.....

Danny Shamblin

Established Member
Coming up 74 Saturday after taking the bwife shopping,when I come to a stop next to a 99 SI Civic.Stickers all over the car,lowered,intake,exhaust,etc.Hes checking out the Tour when I ease a little forward to let him read my bumper banner(vtecthis).All of a sudden I hear a god awful noise like a giant fart.Oh so he wants a little.When traffic begins to move He lets me over and wev get stopped at the light.Hes behind me so when the light turns green I ease off and he lets me get about 5 cars lengths and floors it.Flys right by me.Oh hell no,so I floor to catch up.Finally get beside him going 60.tap the gas a little and go to drop into third when shit I can't find third.Well he gets a good car length when I finally find it.Shit I fly right by him as if he had hit the brakes(and trust me he didn't).He was struugling trying to catch up I hit about 90 and let off,had a little over four cars on him,and remember he started with a car length do to my stupidity.Then he stops beside me at the light and asks "Duhhh,So whats that LITTLE Svt got in it".Little,shit its bigger than his little car.I told him it was all factory.He tried to tell me it HAD to be supercharged.I said hell no just a little 2.5 V6.I still don't think he believed me.It wasn't even his car it was the passengers.He said he drives a Mustang.

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
Damn, I can never get the Ricers to race me!! WTF!! Good kil tho :D

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
Originally posted by RTStabler51
Damn, I can never get the Ricers to race me!! WTF!! Good kil tho :D
And I get them to rev on me quite a bit. I think they just want to see the burnout :D:D:D.

Good Kill, Dan...keep 'em coming!

Users who are viewing this thread