This looks like just what I need

MidNight Snake

Established Member
So I have been having some CEL problems and drivability issues. I am a complete do it your selfer and this looks really cool and very helpful. Anyone ever here of this thing. I have a laptop and this thing looks like it will do a better job then $600 scanners and it's only $180.

AutoTap

MidNight Snake

Established Member
Does anyone know if there is any products similar to this. Even better would be something like this that also alows you to alter engine parameters.

CY98Cobra

Established Member
Never heard of it. The only thing I know of that will alter engine paramaters would be a tweecer or something similar, which usually run around $500.

Shake&Bake

1998 Triple Black Cobra
Established Member
Nice find!

Looking at the web site it looks like a low cost code scanner...they have special software for the LS1 guys to I guess tweak the settings...here's the enchanced parameters I'm assuming that can be tweaked.

MidNight Snake

Established Member
Yeah, it looks like a cheap comprehansive code scanner and data logger. The only computer software I have ever seen that can change your tune is from ProM, I think. Only problem is its like over $1000, which pretty much keeps it solely in the hand of tuners. I wish diablosport or another company would make a preditor version that you use with your laptop. That is what keeps prices down.

SnakeBite98

HIGH-REV HORROR
Established Member
you can use a tweecer to change your tune, SCT makes tuning software, anderson ford motorsports has the PMS and WMS has the SDS. the tweecer and SCT are tuners and the PMS and SDS are stand alone FMU's. the tweecer can read codes too, along with handheld SCT units.

Users who are viewing this thread