This one I'm proud of!

Hitman

SVT "Cleaner"
Established Member
Lurking in the darkness,monitoring your every move
Last night I had my Bolt out for the first time in weeks.The weather was clear n cool so I figured what the heck. Picked up a friend of mine and started out for the evening.

Whilst coming upon a red light I noticed an "oriental enthusiast" in front of me at the light. White,ground FX,two tier wing and the obligitory "Fart can". No badging except for the toyota "T" on the back. Hmmm what is it? Ahh huge meats on the back,Supra!

I turn to my friend and say "if I get to run this guy it could be bad for us. Supras are wicked easy to add HP to." Well the road opens into a 4 lane and I pass him and give him a bit o throtle.He takes the bait and jumps up next to me. I slow and follows suit,then from around 35ish he jumps and mash the gas pedal. By 95 he was a generous 4 cars back? We go again from a similar speed and again its not really that close!? He gives me a "fly by" and his passenger starts waving for me to get back next to them, I start gaining on them until a bout a car and a half then I get a PUFFffff of smoke from his tail pipe and he pulls a good 5 cars on me. I never got any closer until the next light which we caught.
I put my window down and the passenger of the Toy does likewise. "Whats done to that thing?" I ask. "Twin Turbos" the passenger replies. "And NITROUS!" I hear from the unseen kid in the back seat. "The NOS isn't hooked up though." I hear the driver chime in.
Well the cross light is now changing so I gear up for my ass whoppin that I figure is coming and...By 80 he was toast,he missed gear ;) Next light he's jumpin, so I figure NOW is my ass whoopin. Nope. He was right there until about 65/70 and then he just kept falling back gradually. I raced these kids no less than 4 more times and the closest he ever came was when we went from about a 55 MPH roll and he was w/ me until around 105-110.I tried to get them to pull into a gas station to talk to them but all I got in return was the one finger salute. Oh well.

Obviously the kid couldn't drive to well,and the NOS is suspect at best. I think he tried juicin me when he pulled those 4-5 cars hard but I'm guessing the bottle ran out.That or he really didn't have it(or it was unhooked),anyway you slice it I came out waaaay ahead. I was just going to be happy w/ running him,but beating him made it that much more special. Just wish it was March and not January because I miss driving the L when the white stuff is falling.

DAMN! This is long,sorry guys:rolleyes: ,just had to share!

Blackgeetee

Established Member
Nice kill Hitman!

Damn I can't wait to get a Lightning. What's it like having something so big go so fast? I can't even imagine it. Must be a rush....

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
Great kill, dude. The longer, the better. Road Kill lives and dies by the detail...:-D

Oh, yeah, Joel. I got to drive a modded (exhaust) '99 L the day Carter took me for a ride in his 00R. Granted after experiencing the acceleration of the R, the L was at a disadvantage in the "seat-of-the-pants" category, however, it pulled awful hard and that blower whine...Unbelievable, Outstanding. All the smack being talked, recently fails to take into account the L is here, now, proven and making history, affordably. Awesome.

Blackgeetee

Established Member
Jimbo,
God I can't wait to get one! Hopefully this summer if all goes well (see my sig:D ).

My GF tried to find me a model L for my birthday but everywhere was sold out. When I get one of those, I'll probably sit on the floor and play with it like a little kid!:lol:

Cullen Wharton

END GAME!!!
Established Member
Beautiful kill. Love those Lightning's.. My buddy has a 2000.... Bad ass..... The nice weather will be here before we know - TRY to be patient. The season to feast on rice - is just around the corner. :D

GR8WHITE

The BIG FISH
Established Member
Originally posted by Hitman
Thanks for the "props" guys :-D And I can't wait for the "Import season" to start,lord knows I don't want to kill anything out of season...Poaching laws can be rough;-)

LMMFAO!! As long as you aren't spotlighting them.... you're OK I think. :lol:

Gr8 story and kill big guy.

Tim Bindon

Established Member
Originally posted by Blackgeetee
Jimbo,
God I can't wait to get one! Hopefully this summer if all goes well (see my sig:D ).

My GF tried to find me a model L for my birthday but everywhere was sold out. When I get one of those, I'll probably sit on the floor and play with it like a little kid!:lol:

Be careful with those Lightning models... my sister bought me one for Christmas last year and it sat on my desk for all of 3 weeks before I couldn't take it any longer and marched my ass down to Ford and bought one.

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread