This site lags out signing in constantly. Crap site!

valleyvagos

Established Member
This web page is crap. Constant errors. Signing me out for no reason, bulletin whatever errors. Nothing works. Write replies and get bulletin errors. Wtf is that??? Cant post without a headache. Cant find shit on tork tech kits thats the newer then 2012???wtf is that about

JustinG60

Terminatorless : (
Established Member
sounds like an error with the computer/network on the user's end. i do not have those issues, never have.

as far as Tork Tech, no idea but once something is been completely elaborated on there's no use in beating a dead horse...

Charlington

Established Member
Most forums you need to check the "Remember me" box when you 1st sign in or you'll get logged out. Most forums, not just this one.
I've never had any lag issues.

jbs$

Established Member
I have a similar issue, I check the boxes, however, I have to resign in on every visit. The site has not alway had this problem, just for the last month or two.

Massie02GT

Established Member
This web page is crap. Constant errors. Signing me out for no reason, bulletin whatever errors. Nothing works. Write replies and get bulletin errors. Wtf is that??? Cant post without a headache. Cant find shit on tork tech kits thats the newer then 2012???wtf is that about

So...bye?

As far as the Tork Tech threads go, what are you expecting? Someone to make a thread every time they install one or work on their car? BRB...going to make a thread because I changed my oil. Wouldn't want there to be an outdated thread about it.

There are a few really good full write-ups on here and other forums for the Tork Tech kits and the installs. Heaven forbid you have to do a Google search to find something...

Users who are viewing this thread