This summer heat is awful.

wckdvnm

Established Member
One thing we deal with up here is the “cold” side of your tap comes out just as hot as the warm side lol
Had to be down in bullhead again and caught some new gm vehicles doing hot weather testing along with what appeared to be new hyundai suv’s both EV and gas powered. The GM test suv’s had about 4 C8’s following them.
There was also what appeared to be a EV and refreshed telluride. If anyone wants me to get shots of these test cars it isn’t hard as they are stopped frequently near some of my job locations… also there appeared to be a suburban that from under the camo netting had a refreshed front and rear. Anyone know if a higher performance model of that exists?

It is supposed to be 118 down there again and that leg they use goes right up a 6-8% grade varying from 45-65 through that heat so it makes sense why they use it.

kazman

King of Kazmania
Established Member
Premium Member
1689932236331.jpeg

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
115* feels like today. Got 4" of rain in a violent thunderstorm last night that knocked the power out at 7:30 for about 6 hours.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Only a matter of time till there are power outages and Kalifonia officials mandate to "cool" off on A/C usage.

EV owners will sure be in for a treat on their charging schedules and/or not being able to charge due to power outages LOL

Fat Boss

Established Member
You live in a state where people literally shit on the sidewalks and you're calling Florida a cesspool?

Restorative-irony GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Yep. You're talking about 1% of the area of CA. Even been here? I've been to FLA.

This is what my neighborhood looks like. More cattle than people here.

80-the_20view_zpsopiekdzb_fd517871e91b0f791fdebb8d71259ce6910cc820.jpg

Fat Boss

Established Member
Same in Texas…. No need for anyone to move here, especially the locust from the west coast…I will take the mosquitos, heat and humidity any day over the liberal clown show going on in California…

Is that the free state of Texas you're describing? Do your masters let you buy whiskey on Sundays yet?

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
Yep. You're talking about 1% of the area of CA. Even been here? I've been to FLA.

This is what my neighborhood looks like. More cattle than people here.

80-the_20view_zpsopiekdzb_fd517871e91b0f791fdebb8d71259ce6910cc820.jpg

I have no doubt you live in a beautiful place and Cali is a beautiful state but the democRATS are doing all they can to destroy it. At least the urban areas.
Just had to point out the irony of your comment. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread