This time the DSM loses.

CharlieCobra03

Established Member
Little Charlie matched up against Will for an quick impromptu roll-on. I need to teach that boy how to brake boost 'cause Will put two on him before the turbo spooled. It looked like Will got it by three or four by the time it was over. The results were about where they should've been considering Will's power level and the fact Charlie had a chunky passenger with him.

MyFordsFly

Established Member
Did you guys go out last sat. night? I was thinking about it but after the day I had at work I decided against it.

saleen09

Slow A$$ Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
Here to tell you all Charles' DSM is one VERY nice and VERY fast little DSM. Got a ride in it and it's no shite. Still has some tuning issues to work out, etc but the car feels VERY good on the "low boost" tune.

If you see a white GSX with halo headlights, keep on point!

sidewayz28

Established Member
haha what? when was this? im down to race whenever man :) maybe if we get a nice weekend with some dry weather after xmas break or something? well keep in touch

CharlieCobra03

Established Member
We've got some work to do to it before he can play again. It's his DD so we gotta do it right. Can't be going out and trashing a weak clutch so we can get a new one cause it's a long walk for him from Bellingham to Marysville to go to work.

Users who are viewing this thread