This truck makes me laugh..

ChuteboxeL03

Established Member
hahaha look at that engine i couldnt stop laughing when i seen it, i love the volts gauge sets everything off, and the close up of the bottons for the seat.

Lord Tauk

SVT God
Established Member
I don't like the wheels, or the hood stripes. I sometimes hate how they call it a clone without ever even becoming close to an L, especially the corny BS sales pitches they stick in there.

Other than that, I can't see else is wrong. Just seems like someone put some money into an Regular Flareside F150.

illness

Established Member
They must have never had a real L there before..LOL damn fools..

and their Lightning body kit looks soo cheesy.. look at the rear bed peices..LOL

venomous

snapping like a squirrel
Established Member
I'd be embarrassed to roll in that ride. What a bunch of toolbags

203Cree

Established Member
Hey, at least it's got the right badges on it. Could be a lot worse. On the crapometer it gets a 6. Not total crap, but still crap none the less.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Throwing a Lightning front bumper and side skirts on a POS F150 makes it a "Lightning clone?" What a joke. That truck is an ugly turd.

03SBSVT

Banned
Why does it just stick in my head that some 19yr old *** did that before the bank reposessed it, then a 72 yr old guy put the sun visor on it and drove it for about 6 months and then he died and the dealer put it on ebay....lol...it just looks like one of those trucks....:lol1:

emig5m

Hear it WHINE!
Established Member
Gawd why do people try to make Lightning replicas and clones? And worse yet, try to sell them as Lightnings? (the 4.6 ext cab ones complete with Lightning badges are my favorite!) Back before I owned a L and couldn't quite afford one yet, but I wanted one sooo bad, there's no way I would be caught dead in a replica, especially calling it a Lightning and trying to pass it off as or better then one.

The only possibility was if I owned a step side f150 and found a totaled L at the salvage yard and used the real Lightning motor and upgrades. But still, at the end of the day, if you don't have a SVT Build #, then it is NOT a Lightning and should never be claimed to be or sold as a Lightning.

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
Can't see why the dealer has to resort to Ebay to sell it.

"IN MANY WAYS MUCH BETTER LOOKING."

That alone makes me want it...................for target practice.

:xpl:

04sonicL

Established Member
Come on guys, that truck would def. smoke all of ours. I mean it does have a K&N, oh and a chip too. I hate when people do that crap, there is a guy by me that did the same thing. Everytime I see him around looking at my real truck, I put it to the floor to show him what he doesent have.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
I wrote the guy and said: "There is NOTHING about that truck better than a Lightning. You think putting a Lightning front bumper and side skirts makes it a Lightning clone? Give me a break." and he responded with: "Thanks for the input." LoL.

DarkShadow Drew

Boost Addicted
Established Member
Its not the worst looking "clone" out there. It makes me smile that all of these trucks are compared to the Lightning.

Users who are viewing this thread