This weekend

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
anyone wanna meet p? Sat or Sun? weather is lookin better on sunday but who knows with new england. maybe we can get som grub and talk cobra's...:shrug:

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
well..on the NEMS forum..we are thinkin of meeting in NATICK at JORDAN's furniture on sunday at 1pm....its not deffinite but ill keep u all updated:beer:

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
ok..as for the meet..right now its still sunday at 1pm at jordan's/kelly's roast beef in natick.

another thing to do...a bunch of us are getting together friday night and cruising into wusta. not to ahhh..segregate buts its a pretty young crowd and we get rowdy sometimes. i just woulndt want someone feelin outta place..thats all. should be a good all nighter...we got a big block camaro, 68 firechiclen, 13 sec dakota r/t, 2 cobra's and more goin. if anyone wants to come and hang out...give me a call on my cell..or call me for sunday too.

508-922-5257 - JAKE:beer:

Last edited:

Z-COBRA

Bling & Zing
Established Member
Oh, Ok I'm out for Friday night.Don't know if I could handle any 20 year old chicks anymore anyway.lmao

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

silver10th

Established Member
i could be in for sunday but i wont beable to stay long at all, maybe like a half an hour.would be nice to meet everyone so i guess ill see you on sunday.

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
I have to work friday night and sunday and 2 so that's out.

If you can swing something for saturday I'm still game.

blk99svtcobra

Established Member
Jake i'm gonna call you soon, but if you make the meet sat. i'm in, and as far as good old worcester goes thats a big maybe (like old times ;)) i'll let you know soon.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
hey bj..ive been soo busy man. i havent gone out in weeks! but the car is drivable now so im good. ill give you a call on sat or something so we can meet up sun and head out there.

mike...im up for meetin up sat too..later in the afternoon though if u want.:shrug:

mjtpolice76

Established Member
I'm in. I need directions Hey Zobra46 do you want to meet when I pass through your town we could drive up together. Mike

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
Originally posted by BADASS03SVT
hey bj..ive been soo busy man. i havent gone out in weeks! but the car is drivable now so im good. ill give you a call on sat or something so we can meet up sun and head out there.

mike...im up for meetin up sat too..later in the afternoon though if u want.:shrug:

ok. My cell is 781 413 4746. call me when you want to meet up.

My car is at leonards now. I'm going to be down there tonight to drop off my rim lock key and tomorrow to pick it up my car. How far are you from his place in taunton?

Last edited:

03ShadowCobra

To the Hindenpeter!!!
Established Member
Off topic, but is anyone still in for NED next Saturday the 3rd, I think. I have zero time off this weekend due to end of quater at work but next weekend is a different story.

Users who are viewing this thread