This Will Probably Make You Mad...NWS

Ace5Oh

Established Member
couldnt find the other thread.. but damn hes and idiot.. where was the security @??.. he got in alot of cars..

twista

Band'edid
Established Member
acts just like my friend, but without the stealing. Question: why the hell is there people walking by which i know can see him and hear glass breaking? :/ that sucks but some reason theses videos seem unreal and editied lol? Maybe there in a car yard and edited in the background?

:/ i fear for my vert type now :( *knock on wood*

:p here i come to make a feel of myself once again =0

darksrt

Established Member
WTF, i hate ghetto assholes that have no respect for other peoples hard earned property :fm: what was with those people walking around at the end....not saying anything :??: if i saw someone breaking into cars like that i would at least say something :nonono:

GA Terminator

Established Member
I can't believe that some moron was video taping himself breaking into cars. I know the breakins were real, but was it staged??

speedster356

Established Member
F)(#)$)))) ass)*()) of course... the same type of person did this kinda of crap to my old daily driver, 2002 honda. Stripped the car, and sold all the parts. Let me catch one of these guys in action. Then well talk.

TeflonTron

Established Member
The reason why people don't say anything is because they don't want to run the risk of getting their head caved in by a guy who looks like he's on crack.

stanger133

From my cold dead hands!
Established Member
twista said:
acts just like my friend, but without the stealing. Question: why the hell is there people walking by which i know can see him and hear glass breaking? :/ that sucks but some reason theses videos seem unreal and editied lol? Maybe there in a car yard and edited in the background?
Most people don't want to make trouble for themselves, they are too afraid to say/do anything, remember the video of the pizza place, room full of guys and nobody would help the guy that was getting beat down.

SB Lightning

Young Buck
Established Member
I was waiting for someone to knock that f**ker in the face...If someone ever did that to my car, there would be hell to pay and that person would either not walk away or walk away with their balls chopped off.

TeflonTron

Established Member
SB Lightning said:
I was waiting for someone to knock that f**ker in the face...If someone ever did that to my car, there would be hell to pay and that person would either not walk away or walk away with their balls chopped off.

Alternatively, in his drug-induced state he could batter the crap out of you with his pole.

Why does everyone think that they're a Billy-Badass? (not directed at you, SB). The guy is obviously high on drugs, and with that in mind, I'm sure that he'd really have no social compunction against hurting anyone who tried to get in his way.

SB Lightning

Young Buck
Established Member
TeflonTron said:
Alternatively, in his drug-induced state he could batter the crap out of you with his pole.

Why does everyone think that they're a Billy-Badass? (not directed at you, SB). The guy is obviously high on drugs, and with that in mind, I'm sure that he'd really have no social compunction against hurting anyone who tried to get in his way.
None taken...but I'm pretty sure that my gun > his pole.

TeflonTron

Established Member
SB Lightning said:
None taken...but I'm pretty sure that my gun > his pole.

Okay, so I'm taking it that you have a CCW licence, but would you really be willing to take the chance that a hardnosed judge would say that the guy wasn't threatening your life by smashing up your car, and that you're guilty of murder?

DCAN87

Established Member
TeflonTron said:
Okay, so I'm taking it that you have a CCW licence, but would you really be willing to take the chance that a hardnosed judge would say that the guy wasn't threatening your life by smashing up your car, and that you're guilty of murder?
I would.

mustang_00

Established Member
what the hell... so is there a movie going around of "tough guys" beating up on cars??? that looked like the same exact place that other black guy (could have been the same one) was beating up on that blue pt cruiser in the day time infront of EVERYONE.

Users who are viewing this thread