Su Corazón
Established Member
Very sweet hook indeed. Thanks for the vid..just what i was looking for :beer:

Thanks Derek :)

Last edited:

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
Franco - I guess it depends on what kind of set up you want. I prefer to use the 18's with street tires for daily driving and then I use 17''03cobra rims with BFG DR's at the track only. That way, the DR's will last a very long time since I never drive them on the street.

I have not used 18'' DR's so I don't know how well they hook, but the 17's hook very well.

Xplicit

Su Corazón
Established Member
Thanks bro. I saw in the last vid u posted of your run u had the 17's on..great stuff. Hopefully it doesn't turn into an impulse buy, and instead i'll take my time. John (Venomous) could slap on bicycle tires and still cut a 1.60 60ft :lol1:

Last edited:

95_XB331

Established Member
My experience w/the Y2KR's wheels... Stick in a HD clutch (spec stg 3), say good bye to traction until 3 or 4th gear (on dry). On the wet, never heard of traction until overdrive.

You'll need something >275/35R18's to get decent traction w/o feathering launch all the time at the strip. Though on a road coarse, 18"s rock, hands down :rockon: .

BTW, has anyone seen/use drag radials for 18" rims?

VENOMOUS03COBRA

Established Member
Originally posted by Xplicit
Thanks bro. I saw in the last vid u posted of your run u had the 17's on..great stuff. Hopefully it doesn't turn into an impulse buy, and instead i'll take my time. John (Venomous) could slap on bicycle tires and still cut a 1.60 60ft :lol1:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

thanx for the props franco!!! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread