Those with Lower Springs... did you use caster camber plates?

Black03WPB

Established Member
Hey Guys, Im going to lower my Cobra when I put my 18 inch Y2K Cobra Rs on.. but Im curious, will I need caster camber plates to get my alignment perfect?

Im going with the Steeda Springs, more than likely.. they drop about the same as the H&R SuperSports...

99cobraclone

Established Member
I've seen reports that if you don't lower it more then 2" then you are fine, but to be safe I would reccommend them. It would suck to get an alignment only to see that you can dial it in correctly.

Silver 03 Cobra

More like an inch and only if you are lucky. Get the MM C/C plates. I've ran two different brands on two other Cobras I've owned and the MM are tops. Quality and workmanship. Get the four bolt.

Brad

Banned
People say you should get them, but I dont have them and my alignment is pretty damn good, perfect tire ware.

mustangsally50

She Bites
Established Member
I lowered mine with H&R's and was going through tires and alignments almost monthly. The MM Caster/Camber plates fixed that. I'd recomend doing it, it'll be worth it in tires alone!

adam

Established Member
I bought the MM Caster Camber plates and had an alignment done and its been about 3 months and 3-4 thousand miles and tires are perfect and no problems to this point.

I lowered with H & R SS rear's and 03 Steeda's up front

Users who are viewing this thread