Those with the 66m or 2 5/8 gauges...

RussZTT

Established Member
I have the 66mm Eboost2 gauge which is the same size as a 2 5/8 and can't think of where to put it. Apparently nobody makes a A pillar pod that large. The steering column is a "ok" place but again, can't find anything larger than a 2 1/6 gauge. This will also be my boost gauge so I need it in my face so to speak. Ideas? :shrug:

TwinTurbo4vGT

Slowest GT alive :)
Established Member
I have the 66mm Eboost2 gauge which is the same size as a 2 5/8 and can't think of where to put it. Apparently nobody makes a A pillar pod that large. The steering column is a "ok" place but again, can't find anything larger than a 2 1/6 gauge. This will also be my boost gauge so I need it in my face so to speak. Ideas? :shrug:

why didnt you buy the mounting kit? it comes with really strong double sided tape so you could easily put it on the steering column, or right above the gauge cluster. mines going where my stock shifter used to be.

Last edited:

RussZTT

Established Member
why didnt you buy the mounting kit? it comes with really strong double sided tape so you could easily put it on the steering column, or right above the gauge cluster. mines going where my stock shifter used to be.

Cause I thought I would just put it on the A pillar. Thought about the ash tray holder but I don't want to look down at it.

RussZTT

Established Member
I take that back, its actually a 60mm gauge but still wont work in a 2 1/6 pod.

boosted2000si

All good things end!
Established Member
I have the autometer cluster pod. I took it off, trimmed up the left side gauge mount, heated it up with a blow tourch and slid my Eboost-2 into it and it formed the shape and actually looks really good. I was quite proud of myself when I got it all finished.

Wish I had some pics..

RussZTT

Established Member
I have the autometer cluster pod. I took it off, trimmed up the left side gauge mount, heated it up with a blow tourch and slid my Eboost-2 into it and it formed the shape and actually looks really good. I was quite proud of myself when I got it all finished.

Wish I had some pics..
Go take one!:D

boosted2000si

All good things end!
Established Member
Go take one!:D

photo%2832%29.JPG

photo%2833%29.JPG

photo%2834%29.JPG

The best the iPhone could produce.

RussZTT

Established Member
Perfect. That Eboost2, is it the 52mm or the 60mm? I have the 60mm so if yours is the same size I'll get that same cluster holder.:beer:

boosted2000si

All good things end!
Established Member
it's the 60mm. I have an Extra cluster pod here at the house but I'll need your stock one in trade.

RussZTT

Established Member
Your stock one, and I need a stock intake tube. If you have them both you have a deal.
I don't have the stock one. Can I see how the 60mm gauge will fit in it? What kind of shape is it in? Can you post a pic of it? Or is that the one you have in your car now?

boosted2000si

All good things end!
Established Member
Dang it I really need a stock intake or some cheap intake.

The Cluster pod will need to be trimmed and modified to fit the 60mm like mine.

Its in new condition, and not even painted yet so its still black. No pics yet but I live off Baymeadows and I95 if you are around here.

RussZTT

Established Member
Dang it I really need a stock intake or some cheap intake.

The Cluster pod will need to be trimmed and modified to fit the 60mm like mine.

Its in new condition, and not even painted yet so its still black. No pics yet but I live off Baymeadows and I95 if you are around here.
I live in Mandarin but I work off JTB so I pass by there all the time. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread