Thou giveth', though taketh away

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Back in January or February I received an email to fill out a questionairre as someone had nominated me to Automotive New's 40 Under 40 2024 edition. I was on the list back in 2021, so I overlooked it and didn't think much of it. About a week later I received a follow up email to fill it out. So I did.

On May 2nd I received an email stating that I had been selected! I forwarded it to my wife for her to book flights for the ceremony next January. She said, "I'm surprised you could get it a second time."...I agreed but whatever..

1715635059081.jpeg

Then today, I get an email telling me I can't win twice lol Probably when they were about to assign a writer to get a hold of me and the guy was like... I know him, he's already won it. haha Luckily the flights were refunded, no issue.

1715635200999.png

So, whoever out there got an email today...two weeks late...congratulations! haha

Last edited:

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Well, that sucks. What the hell kind of name is Nuha Mosa?

I'm not sure to be honest. Those are the only two emails I've received from him/her. I'm sure they're kind haha

It is what it is. I would've been annoyed if my flights weren't refunded... but since they were, oh well. It meant more winning it at 30 than it would've now haha No bonus, pay raise, etc. Just a dinner wearing a suit.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yeah I’d bring a winter coat up there. Srs

Haha don't say that man. If it's just going to be cold there, I'll stay up this direction and go skiing.

We were in Marco in the middle of February this past year....it was FREEZING. I think highs were supposedly low 70s, but there was a 100mph wind.

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
Haha don't say that man. If it's just going to be cold there, I'll stay up this direction and go skiing.

We were in Marco in the middle of February this past year....it was FREEZING. I think highs were supposedly low 70s, but there was a 100mph wind.
In the winter, whatever the temperature is down here in southwest Florida you can take away at least 10° that far north.

Just hope you don’t hit a cold front.

Users who are viewing this thread