Thought This Picture Was Neat.

yosemiddysam

03 Cobra Vert 10th Anniv.
Established Member
Crestview Fl. Grew up in the good ole Dub V
How often has anyone seen a Mystichrome Coupe and Vert side by side. Mine is the Coupe and the Vert is a friends. Picture is not all that great but I have been promised some better ones that I will add in later. Our club is thinking about maybe trying to do a real photo shoot with them and submitting them to a magazine. Does anyone think they will print them?

DSC_0030.jpg

DSC_0029.jpg

Last edited:

yosemiddysam

Established Member
We are in the same Mustang Club so we get to set them up together at events. This is the first time they have been side by side though. I thought the same thing when I seen the pic. I was like wow they got them both. His car is what made me buy ours. I used to think there was no other color for Mustangs other than Black until I seen his. I still have yet to see mine in person. Two more months and I will get to "modify" it the way I want. Hood Blanket is going, Billet vents, Idler and pullies, just to start it off.

MarshallJenkins

I made you buckwild
Established Member
ooh man, i love mystichromes. :D
once again, great pics man

i gotta say, it's the best color ever. a mystichrome terminator is my dream car lol

yosemiddysam

Established Member
Ya'll see the lil 100 lb red head at the back???? She is the one that makes most people say oh shit.... I just got beat by a woman. I love it!!!!!! She keeps getting asked...where is your husband and she says "oh no this one is mine, his is in the garage" and they just drop thier jaws. Best almost 9 year anniversary present a man could get lol.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Nice pics, but not all that rare IMO. Ever been on a cruse with 3 whippled MC verts? How about 2 Comp Orange coupes? Our local club (MACA) has about every type of cobra there is, except for maybe a 2000R or a 1993R (one guys has a 95R and an 03). I guess there are only 72 Comp O verts? Our club has at least 2 and one of them has a 3.4 whipple.

Users who are viewing this thread