Thought this was interesting....

BacNBlak

WOODY
Established Member
I got my hands on a Car and Driver mag and was reading the article about the SVT Raptor and thought it was funny how they said "Ford finally decided to make a speciality truck not focused on just stuffing a huge engine under the hood, and actually paid attention to suspension."

Not that the Lightning is focused on ONLY engine mods, but seriously! Just gotta say, the Lightning is such a well rounded, well mannered truck. I cant say it enough! The suspenison compliments the engine so well...I just love this truck!!!

blownsvtlightning

Established Member
I don't listen to 1/4 of what those journalists say in their write ups... Those tools know little about nothing it seems. I love when they take say an '03 cobra out and say they best they can get out of it is a 13.2 or something... who do they have driving these things? Hellen Keller??? In my L I was busting off low 13's bone stock paper filter and allI think a 13.8 is the best the magazine writers could pull out of one.. The biggest tool of them all is Jeremy Clarkson from "top Gear" if it's American, he automatically hates it....

Users who are viewing this thread