Thoughts on '13 CDC Chin Spoiler?

BlackNDecker

Come at me bro!
Established Member
If it were me it would be two toned, OEM color matched on the vertical upper portion and black on the lower horizontal "splitter".

paint the upper portion body color and leave the lip or splitter black and it'll look good. the '13 can't really do the black plastic like the '11 and '12 did because it doesn't have it on them from the factory.

Great idea:rollseyes

Last edited:

Impact 5.0

Established Member
I was iffy about it when I first saw it and agree it will look good painted but when you add the CDC performance grill and the CS fog lights it makes a different look... I cant find the pic with the fogs but here is one with the new grill.

Jess1small.jpg

I'll be converting my 13 to a RTR for SEMA, i'll post pics of the finished product when its done.

Grant808

Established Member
Paint the whole thing. Taped off paint lines won't match the car. And for the guys suggesting the partial paint...where the F would the line/joint go? Look closer at the lines/interior corners. THAT would look ricey.

BlackNDecker

Come at me bro!
Established Member
I was iffy about it when I first saw it and agree it will look good painted but when you add the CDC performance grill and the CS fog lights it makes a different look... I cant find the pic with the fogs but here is one with the new grill.

Jess1small.jpg

I'll be converting my 13 to a RTR for SEMA, i'll post pics of the finished product when its done.

That shitty autozone looking hood scoop kills it for me:(

DTL

Established Member
:facepalm:

A small company called Ford Motor Company...maybe you've heard of them?

The only one I've seen from Ford is listed as fitting the '11-'12 cars. Are you saying the same one fits the '13s as well or is there another one?

Users who are viewing this thread