Thoughts on '13 CDC Chin Spoiler?

DIB5.0

Established Member
file-1.jpg

ALLKHEINZ

Established Member
i rocked the 11-12 rtr/cdc front splitter and was hoping the 13 rtr/cdc front would be as nice but i was pretty dissapointed with the 13 version....the boss front splitter along with the roush would be my choices....the 13 rtr front just looks to bulky and out of place...just my opinion but im not feeling it.

badasso3

Established Member
I think with the painted side moldings on the 13' the unpainted splitter stands out more....
but I like it.

BlackNDecker

Come at me bro!
Established Member
It's ricey when it's unpainted (which is how 85% of people will run it I'm certain)...but it looks great painted. Iif it were me it would be two toned, OEM color matched on the vertical upper portion and black on the lower horizontal "splitter".

DIB5.0

Established Member
2013 Mustang Boss 302 Chin Spoiler but its $449 for that little bit of plastic. Crazy.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
That Spoiler looks like rice. Reminds me of the unpainted bumpers and miss-matched body pieces of crappy imports.

uncle_ben_bernanke's_rice.PNG

Wish RTR would have stuck with the more clean and simple design of the 10-12 spliters....

Last edited:

chao5.0

Established Member
paint the upper portion body color and leave the lip or splitter black and it'll look good. the '13 can't really do the black plastic like the '11 and '12 did because it doesn't have it on them from the factory.

Users who are viewing this thread