THP questions.

01BeansGt

Established Member
Anybody running the thp kit. How do you like it? It looks like a solid kit. One thing I don't like is that it comes with a q1a k member. Would it work with a upr? And also what intake are y'all using? Thanks.

badcobra

It's Fast
Established Member
Anybody running the thp kit. How do you like it? It looks like a solid kit. One thing I don't like is that it comes with a q1a k member. Would it work with a upr? And also what intake are y'all using? Thanks.
I run it and no problems with the qa1 k member. Call Jim at thp and ask if any other k members fit, but I highly doubt it. Intake is the Sullivan. Good luck!

01BeansGt

Established Member
Thanks for the response man. I just realized I was confusing the qa1 k with another brand. I haven't called him yet, but imma get the complete kit for sure. Did you get the Sullivan from them?

badcobra

It's Fast
Established Member
Here is a crappy cell phone pic. I've since cleaned and repolished some stuff, but I don't have any new pics yet. I'm taking the polished intake tube off tonight and having that powdercoated black...too much polished stuff to keep looking decent.

engine_side.jpg

gt347mustang

Established Member
Here is a crappy cell phone pic. I've since cleaned and repolished some stuff, but I don't have any new pics yet. I'm taking the polished intake tube off tonight and having that powdercoated black...too much polished stuff to keep looking decent.

engine_side.jpg

Hey, I recognize that car!

04whitesvtlight

the beast is almost mine
Established Member
I used to have a thp kit I really liked it but it has turned into a complete custom turbo kit. it still kinda looks like the thp kit but you won't be disappointed with the THP kit. I am also using a Sullivan upper and lower.
b9c8cf9f.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread