Throlle Issue

RyanAx

The Ax
Established Member
Hey Guys,

I need a hand diagnosing a problem. Yesterday when I started my car, the throttle petal went dead; the car started but the petal is un-responsive. I plugging in my Diablosport tuner and I got the following problem codes:

P0104: Mass air flow circuit intermittent.
P0221: Throttle/pedal position switch B circuit
P1000: System readiness test not complete
P2194: Throttle actuator system – force idle
P2111: Throttle actuator control system – stuck open

Now I think that either there a wire controlling the actuator (or connect to the pedal response) came loose or something along those lines. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Cheers,

RyanAx

StStang0702

SVT Poster
Established Member
check your fuse panel!!...also have you done any work on your car recently? go back and check if you worked with any electrical systems it could have shorted out blowing a fuse...but check your recent work and your fuse panel

RyanAx

The Ax
Established Member
I already went through all of the fuses and I didn't see any issues...but I will check them again. Also, I haven't done any work on my car for 5 weeks, so there are no recent 'mods' to check.

RyanAx

The Ax
Established Member
I think the issue may have arisen when I cleaned my engine at a car wash on Sunday...I just think it is kind of strange that the problem arose a day later. Any possible solutions knowing this?

Users who are viewing this thread