Throttle Body

spike31460

Established Member
When considering an aftermarket TB upgrade, what are the +'s and -'s to look for? Who has the best product ? Is it adaptable to the stock hook-ups ? Who will give me the best bang for the buck ? Should I also install the MAF upgrade at the same time for optimum performance ? My goal is to boost performance without having to tear down, and have any machine shop work done, and still get the most out of my '95 Cobra. Thanks for your time and knowledge, Ron. :-?

Casper5.0

Established Member
I've got a BBK and i'm really happy with it. I got it for $100 used, i don't remember what they retail for. Accufab makes the best looking TB's for sure but you pay for the look. I would definately do a mass air and cold air induction. I couldn't believe the difference when i put my homemade cold air and Pro-M 75 MAF on, it really woke my car up. I made my cold air out of piping from an import shop around here, ended up costing me $50 with the filter and it looks just like the ones made by MAC and BBK. I put the MAF and cold air on after my TB by the way. Hope this helps.

RYAN

Users who are viewing this thread