throttle getting stuck????

40thannstang

GOT TORQUE?
Established Member
remember when i post up that my check engine light keeps coming on and i had to put a new tps sensor??? well i bought a new tps sensor and my car was running much better and my check engine light came off . but then i drove it for about 30 to 40 miles and my CHECK ENGINE LIGHT CAME ON AGAIN!!!!!!:mj: i took it AUTOZONE to get my computer checked. and this is exactly what it said.

: PCM has determined that the input voltage from the throttle position sensor ''C'' is too low for the current engine operating conditions , PO227.

the guy said i can try and clean out the iac sensor with throttle body cleaner/ or carburater cleaner. well i did and i cleaned my cl upper plenum and throttle body . but now my throttle gets stuck or sumting because when i press the gas to 3000rpm's and then i let go of it , it stays up there for a while and then it goes down slow. and if i punch it and let go the throttle revs up by itself all the way up to 4 to 5000 rpm's so i have to shut it down. ???????

WTF IM GETTING TIRED OF THIS CHIT.!!!!! I THINK IM JUST GONNA PUT MY STOCK THROTTLE BODY AND PLENUM ON!!!!!!! :mj: :mj: BUT I WANT MORE TORQUE AND POWER!!!!!

PLEASE ANY HELP????????????????????:shrug:

96stang

Established Member
i have a 96 mustang GT and mine did the same thing bu ti cleaned out the T/B like you did but it didnt work.... soo i just drove it mine didnt seem as bad as urs but when it did stick i just pushed in the clutch and kicked the pedal and it stoped.... but after driving it a while now it doesnt even do it anymore, i never found out what it was, this prolly doesnt help yo uthat much but if you can just drive it and see what happens

Users who are viewing this thread