Throw your AK'S in the air, wave them around like you dont care...

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
looks more like a norinco mac90 sporter, but hey, alot has changed since the clinton years. nice rifle.

hitman#1

The Harbinger Of Doom...
Established Member
05 Roush said:
So that's where my ole Chevy fenders ended up. :D

rollinglaugh1.gif

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
Nice Mak90. My WASR-10 should be here next week or the week after. I'm gonna see if I can borrow a friend's digital camera and take some pics.

Charles236

Established Member
I had to re-evaluate my opinion of Chineese copies of Western products after I bought my Norinco Mak90 and compared it to a Romanian AK. The Mak90 was a little less finished looking, but it shot so much better than the AK that I was amazed. So much for cheap copies.

ScottsMach03

Established Member
Mach1chuck said:
I had to re-evaluate my opinion of Chineese copies of Western products after I bought my Norinco Mak90 and compared it to a Romanian AK. The Mak90 was a little less finished looking, but it shot so much better than the AK that I was amazed. So much for cheap copies.

+1

BittenInBama

Established Member
I've been trying to buy a Norinco from my mother-in-law for two years now. Father-in-law bought it back as ban was about to go into effect...still new in box with some accessories.....but she thinks its worth $4-500 :shrug:

ScottsMach03

Established Member
Look in gunbroker.com, some of the Norincos are going for 400- 500. You should be able to pick one up for around 350 or so.

ScottsMach03

Established Member
Mach1chuck said:

Norinco using thicker metal for the receivers, and thicker barrels dont hurt much either.

Users who are viewing this thread