Thursday night madness

blacktaurus91

Established Member
Okay, so this isn't a kill by an svt product, but it was still fun though...

Me and 2 friends were driving down to Modesto, which is 2 towns over. Anyways, I'm at a stoplight, and I see a slomaro behind me. Light turns green, I take off traction control, and floor it and squeak the tires. Is the slomaro trying to catch up? I floor it just in case. He does this crazy maneuver getting in front of me on the right side in a one lane patch of the road, and I say whatever. I pull up behind him at the next stop light, I give him a rev. You can actually hear my car now that it's got the magnaflows. Anyways, light turns green, he nails it....it's a Z28, 80's model, something like an 88 or something. Anyways, I floor it, and get this, I'm gaining on him, and his is a stick! Damn i didn't know my Riv could keep up with Z28's! We stop at the next light, i count to three, he gets the jump cuz he goes at two, I nail it anyways to see if I can catch up, and he never gains on me. In fact, I'm catching up, but have to slow down cuz there's a car in front of me . Oh well. After we leave where we went, we decide to go down the main street. Is that a ferarri in front of us? Like I care, I gun it and pass him up. We come to a stoplight, I rev, he keeps looking forward, light turns green, I'm gone, he's waay back there. Okay, so he didn't actually race, but still, it was cool. Further up ahead, there's an accord 2 lanes over. Green, we go, I baby the throttle so he can keep up. I'm not even flooring it and I beat him. He tries to do a fly by, I gun it, supercharger kicks in, and he never catches me. Loser, he tried to pretend he was talking on the cellphone when he catches up to me. Now remember, all the while I have 2 other passangers for a total of 3 people, and my car is a whale of a boat. We bust a uuie, u-turn, and we pull up to a freakin' Trans-Am Firebird. Now I don't consider my car a sports car, more of a grandma luxury car with a blower, but I say what the hell. I don't mind loosing, and besides, I want to see how much my car can keep up with those TA's. Anyways, I rev at him, light turns green....the car is in front, but by half a car only. We keep going, damn, transmission's slipping, he only manages to get 3/4's of a car ahead of me. The passenger gives me the so-so sign as they turn left. So-so my a s s! I kept up with that sucker, and if I had a series II engine from the 96 Buicks, I would've killed him. We're driving home, and some kid in a 92 tops Sentra is on the left. Light turns green, he floors it, so I do as well. Poor imports. He tries to do a flyby, nosiree. I gun it again and he never gets close. Oh man, what a night. Got to go get some sleep now, all that racing's made me tired.

shoguy

postwhore in training
Established Member
ahhh....that was an awsome race agaist the camaro i cant belive we were gaining on him

chrisilversvt

Established Member
nice kill...and i'm not surprised about the 88 camaro...those things are weak as hell....a guy around the corner from me has one,and always acts like billy jo badass in it..i stayed fender to fender with him in my 93 4.0l ranger beater...i can't wait to catch him while i'm in the svt,so i can really hand him his ass....maybe then i won't have to hear his 1 tire peel outs every time he leaves the stop sign by my house...:D

Users who are viewing this thread