Ticket In Miami By Bird Rd

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
i got Arrested for wreckless driving in my 00 GT i spent the night in the slammer and went to court the next day and the judge let me free and told me i would get the court hearing by mail.
now my question is can i go to one of those ticket buster places they have here in miami where u pay 60 bucks and they take away the ticket or do i have to got to court myself for that also
another question does the cop have to be there the one who gave me the ticket and if he does and he does not go is the case dismmised,also i don't remember but iam pretty sure the officer did not read me my right s how will that affect the case and how can that be proven if the officer says he did and let me tell u what happen i was going 120 mph and i passed a car the officer said i went into the grass but i did not i was just going 120 on a 55 mph zone but the cop said he clocked me at 120 please give me tips on what i can do or say thank you very much !

Erick

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
Damn dude where on Bird Rd? Everyone hauls ass on that road but dude there are cops everywhere. Not very smart but a good ticket attorney will help you. You've got PM

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
Originally posted by Once Bit'en
get a Lawyer....If you driving record is clean, and it has to be, you may get off....

Rite on the on ramp to get on the palmetto 826 next to the best buy !

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
Originally posted by ZincDude
Damn not next to Best Buy!! I'm addicted to that place!!:-D

Best Buy is for girls :rollseyes

Get a lawyer, best advice I could give you. :beer:

Intimidator

El Spanko!
Established Member
Originally posted by fastball19
i got Arrested for wreckless driving in my 00 GT i spent the night in the slammer and went to court the next day and the judge let me free and told me i would get the court hearing by mail.
now my question is can i go to one of those ticket buster places they have here in miami where u pay 60 bucks and they take away the ticket or do i have to got to court myself for that also
another question does the cop have to be there the one who gave me the ticket and if he does and he does not go is the case dismmised,also i don't remember but iam pretty sure the officer did not read me my right s how will that affect the case and how can that be proven if the officer says he did and let me tell u what happen i was going 120 mph and i passed a car the officer said i went into the grass but i did not i was just going 120 on a 55 mph zone but the cop said he clocked me at 120 please give me tips on what i can do or say thank you very much !

Erick

Those are called periods. They're free. Feel free to distribute them freely throughout that abomination of a paragraph.

After putting that through my Universal Translator I gathered the following information:

You were going at 120 MPH on Bird Rd (40 MPH speed limit). A street that is crowded at almost every hour of the day and is filled with both Miami-Dade Police and State Troopers.

You are going to need one hell of a lawyer to pull you out of this shithole.

toofast4u

Versatilist
Established Member
Re: Re: Ticket In Miami By Bird Rd

Originally posted by Intimidator

Those are called periods. They're free. Feel free to distribute them freely throughout that abomination of a paragraph.

After putting that through my Universal Translator I gathered the following information:

:lol: :lol:

I might be a dick, but if you were doing 120mph on Bird Rd you deserve it. I speed and drive fast, but in a congested area like that is stupid. You or worse somebody else could be dead right now for sh*t like that.

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
Originally posted by Intimidator
Schools been kicking my ass as of late.

I was on the Palmetto on Bird Rd, not bird rd the street.
i was on the highway by the exit to bird rd. iam not dumb enough
to do 120 on a local street that stupid on a empty highway at 1am then yeah i would do that. And don't act stupid kid just because my ride is faster than yours!!

toofast4u

Versatilist
Established Member
to do 120 on a local street that stupid on a empty highway at 1am then yeah i would do that. And don't act stupid kid just because my ride is faster than yours!!

That is different.

Intimidator

El Spanko!
Established Member

Type your message legibly next time and you can avoid any confusion.

Never did you mention that you were traveling on the Palmetto (you stated on the Palmetto on-ramp, which to the average Joe would suggest you were going onto the Palmetto).

Never did you mention that it was at one in the morning. Which is irrelevant, because that section is still fairly risky to go at that speed due to the amount of police in the area.

And never did I mention that my car was faster than anyone elses car, much less yours. Which also doesn't make much of a difference since I don't do street racing, so I could really care less.

Oh yeah, next time, try to quote the correct reply.

Users who are viewing this thread