Time for a Dyno Day!

Oxford Snake

Established Member
Anyone interested in a Dyno Day? I was thinking mid to late April at Carb Connection.

Just received another shiny Billet Flow pulley (2.76") and a new tune from James at RWTD. Would like to do a before (2.93") and an after (2.76")

Dave

Joe5.0

Established Member
Dyno day sounds good! We need a tune. But please......no Carb Connection :(.

Lets get this thing goin. Maybe Little Monsters in Marysville, or up in Meridian would be nice.

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
I know that Meridian will offer the BEST price......Marysville speed is a little closer though.....I am talking about a $30 difference....

rick

Joe5.0

Established Member
Theyre service is absolutely terrible as well as there communication skills. And there sniffer sucks. Im liking little monsters or Meridian.

Oxford Snake

Established Member
I would prefer the Marysville location over Meridian. I remember Jason (used to have a silver 03) mentioning a place in Renton named Intec. Anyone been there?

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
Still lookin for a place to live. Probably end up in North Shore. Miss my Cobra. Lots around here along with reg Stangs, Camaros and sport bikes.

What do you guys think of the new Shelby Mustang Cobra GT500?

hmwave

Established Member
04MystiCobra said:
What do you guys think of the new Shelby Mustang Cobra GT500?

It's disappointing! What happened to the expected 500HP?
I know it will be easy to bump it there with a tune, CAI, and pulley but I wanted a Ford warranted 500HP.

I think they have to stay away from the GT, the lawyers probably said 450HP max., and they had to leave something in it for the aftermarket but the damn things called a GT500 so it needs 500HP to match the vette.

I might be in for the dyno if I get my new clutch in and broken in soon. I have a BA2400 going on too so time to get on the rollers again.

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
Yeah, just so you know I am down for a dyno day, I think just as long as its by the end of april 1st week of may it will be good

rick

Christian

Ready To Run
Established Member
RickSvt said:
Yeah, just so you know I am down for a dyno day, I think just as long as its by the end of april 1st week of may it will be good

rick

These times are good:thumbsup:

Christian... I guess it's the one in Marysville then?

Oxford Snake

Established Member
Let's set it up for the shop in Marysville. Is is still Little Monsters? I dynoed there several times, Mike I believe was the main guy. I'd like to get in 4-5 runs. A couple with my current setup and then switch to the 2.76".

Christian

Ready To Run
Established Member
Dave,

You are READY TO RUN... eh... get it... :beer: LOL! You are definitely ready to going! Marysville it is then. How's their sniffer?

Christian

Users who are viewing this thread