Time Is Here List Your Winter Mods

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
Depends whether I get my 93 sold. If so, going KB. If not.

Apten or NOS, 2# lower pulley, poly bushings all around, Steeda bracket for IRS mounts, 14mm bolts, lowering springsor coil-overs w/QA1's, maybe subframe connectors. Theres more but they're not coming to mind. Just bought a wideband kit!
Greg

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
I wouldnt chance it with a ported blower, I think that if I had the money I would go whipple, where else can you find 550rwhp with 13lbs of boost with stock injectors??? Mystic, get the nitrous, skip that ported blower cause you know that you will want more...or order that whipple

Rick

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
When you get a hot girl into to bed do you stop at her bra!?!?!
So if I would want more than a ported blower(which I know I do) why would I stop at 12-14psi? :D

I do want the KB but for now I can have a pretty quick/temp setup that will fend off the bug for a while. If I got the KB I'd need alot of other mods(clutch,injs,TB,etc) to go with, therefore I'd need to get rid of the 93 to offset those extra costs.
KB setup - $5500ish
Apten/NOS - $1700ish

Greg

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
btw - It would be the Apten, 2# lower and NOS! 500+ w/o NOS 600+ with! These cars are too cool!:rockon:

Joe5.0

Established Member
I agree the 03/04 are amazing. Cant wait to see the mystic on more boost and JUICE!! And rick i like the whipple to.

Anyone else have plans?

team23jordan

Subaru Legacy GT
Established Member
good analogy mystic!! :rockon:

mystic-how much you looking for your 93??

team23jordan

Subaru Legacy GT
Established Member
btw, i'm getting another set of hankooks for my rear

i'll be burning the f1s....H-U-G-E B-U-R-N-O-U-T :rockon:

anthony will be filmin!

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
Whos going to lift the rear up so there isnt much of a load on your truck, I think thats the only way you will get them to spin...HAHA...Jk....sounds like fun.

Mystic, you can hold off on injectors for a while, just run 13-15lbs....that will hold you up for a while, then you wont have to do 2 blower installs.......And the whipple is on sale right now......2800.....

rick

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
I think I'm goin' with a full Bassani exhaust. I ordered their catalog the other day...I know, I know, I'm a bit slow, but I am meticulous when it come to this car.
I'm also going with a 2.8 pulley and a CAI. Then I'll get a tune from James @ RWTD and re-dyno. let's hope for 465 at the wheels!:burnout:

Last edited:

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
The 93's going for $8K. Tons of mods too. Just needs a decent set of heads and a tune and you'll be set.

Always seems like theres a sale or GP on something when you cant get anything!:shrug: Oh well.
I can't get ahead of myself. Sale of the 93 is a must. Then see where I stand for family xmas gifts. Then its on! Once the 93 is gone I'll be able to mod several times a month, if needed/wanted.

Greg

team23jordan

Subaru Legacy GT
Established Member
mystic i'm interested as well
i got some cash in my bank

post pics and let me know

Users who are viewing this thread