Time to say Goodbye

GoTime

BooWho?
Established Member
Well guys, the Lightning is gone.:cryying:
Had ten wonderful years with it and it will be fondly remembered.
I won't forget these Lightning forums either, which contributed greatly towards the fantastic experience I had with the L also.
So, thanks to all because it was on these very boards that I found all my questions answered, learned what to do and what not to do and felt like part of a community where all things "L" are concerned. Cheers to you guys.:beer:

Now, that being said, I'm not totally moving out of the neighborhood, just down the street a ways to the Mustang neighborhood as the wife and I have purchased a 2011 Mustang GT which I hope will be as pleasurable and fun as the L was:burnout:

Once again, thanks to all.

...Dave

sig2010.jpg

Have a great day eh !________________________________________Dave

Last edited:

MJG

Established Member
Whattttttt....
Dave you sold?!?! Is this to swap for the GT?
Well, all the best, hate to see you go, but you're saying hello to a new world of fun.

Cheers

wigginwilly00

Another day in Paradise
Established Member
I too have contemplated the new 5.0 and the Fiance' thinks I'm crazy. The Lightning is almost paid off and I know that I would be kicking myself in the arse if I did.

There is so much potential with the new 5.0 and I think that these cars are going to be a force to be reckoned with. Good luck with the transition..:beer:

-Chris

1 Bad Bolt

Got to love the SVT
Established Member
Good Luck with the new ride, those new 5.0 are pretty badass.
Im sad to see your truck go though, when I first bought my L and joined this site I seen a pic of your truck and loved the hood you had and had to have it... so without you posting on here i may have never got that hood...:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread