Time to upgrade

Izzy51o

Established Member
My car 2004 redfire cobra 44,xxx miles has the following mod
-2.9 whipple non crusher
-single blade throttle body
-jlt high boost intake
-ID1000 injectors ( some people were giving me crap about them saying why I went with these, you know who you are lol )
-SCT BA3000
-boost a pump
-camber caster plates
-subframe connectors
-IRS brace
-MGW shifter

last week I called AED and talked to Drew about converting to E85 he suggested his own setup
AED/Fore custom E85 fuel system consisting of custom AED fuel rails, billet aluminum dual pump hat, AEM 320 lph primary pump, Walbro 465 secondary pump, FC3 Staged fuel pump controller with 4 gauge wiring, SS 10 micron fuel filter assy and mounting bracket, billet Y block, F2 fuel pressure regulator, fuel pressure gauge, boost switch, all required AN fittings, coated SS braided fuel lines and Fragola Real Street hose ends so I said ok with it, paid him over paypal and setup to drop my car off the 16th.
While the car is there he recommend to go with a 26 spline input shaft and the RXT clutch for the t56 due to the power gains I'll expect and it was the original clutch lol and the TOB was making noise, which I aprroved to get done.....

So the car is at AED ready to get worked on just waiting on the parts ......man ooooh man I can't wait to hear what I pull from the dyno and also drive the beast! I'm hoping to hit the 700rwhp mark !

quad

Established Member
My car 2004 redfire cobra 44,xxx miles has the following mod
-2.9 whipple non crusher
-single blade throttle body
-jlt high boost intake
-ID1000 injectors ( some people were giving me crap about them saying why I went with these, you know who you are lol )
-SCT BA3000
-boost a pump
-camber caster plates
-subframe connectors
-IRS brace
-MGW shifter

last week I called AED and talked to Drew about converting to E85 he suggested his own setup
AED/Fore custom E85 fuel system consisting of custom AED fuel rails, billet aluminum dual pump hat, AEM 320 lph primary pump, Walbro 465 secondary pump, FC3 Staged fuel pump controller with 4 gauge wiring, SS 10 micron fuel filter assy and mounting bracket, billet Y block, F2 fuel pressure regulator, fuel pressure gauge, boost switch, all required AN fittings, coated SS braided fuel lines and Fragola Real Street hose ends so I said ok with it, paid him over paypal and setup to drop my car off the 16th.
While the car is there he recommend to go with a 26 spline input shaft and the RXT clutch for the t56 due to the power gains I'll expect and it was the original clutch lol and the TOB was making noise, which I aprroved to get done.....

So the car is at AED ready to get worked on just waiting on the parts ......man ooooh man I can't wait to hear what I pull from the dyno and also drive the beast! I'm hoping to hit the 700rwhp mark !

I am running the same fuel pumps and so far so good. The AEM is my primary pump and the 465 the secondary - controlled via a FC3. You should hit the mark.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Congrats man!! You won't be disappointed. Drew is the ****ing best I've seen. His work is 2nd to none that's for sure!! Car will make a good bit of power that's for sure!

Izzy51o

Established Member
I am running the same fuel pumps and so far so good. The AEM is my primary pump and the 465 the secondary - controlled via a FC3. You should hit the mark.

He knows what he's talking about that's why I drove 2 1/2 hours to his shop to get the job done right!

Nightmare302

OhChuteRacing Owner
Established Member
He is probably talking about Teflon coated lines. They stop E-85 from weeping and are the only type of line to run if you want to use corn.

Users who are viewing this thread