times?

'04SilverGT

SVT Poster
Established Member
what do you guys think an 04 GT would run in the 1/8th or 1/4m with the following modifications:

4.10 gears
cold air induction
offroad xpipe
flowmaster mufflers
et streets
diablo predator tuner
c12 race gas, (half 93 half 108 octane)

ITSTOCK

Established Member
[QUOTE='04SilverGT]what do you guys think an 04 GT would run in the 1/8th or 1/4m with the following modifications:

4.10 gears
cold air induction
offroad xpipe
flowmaster mufflers
et streets
diablo predator tuner
c12 race gas, (half 93 half 108 octane)[/QUOTE]

I highly doubt you need race gas, in fact, completely nix the idea. You won't benefit from it unless you are running an insane amount of timing, which is stupid anyway.

'04SilverGT

SVT Poster
Established Member
ITSTOCK said:
I highly doubt you need race gas, in fact, completely nix the idea. You won't benefit from it unless you are running an insane amount of timing, which is stupid anyway.

the timing is advanced for race gas, I always mix it a little over half 93 and half 103 or sometimes 110 octane....and it does make a difference even if I didn't have a programmer.....when I was bone stock, just a k&n, I ran 9.25's consistant, now when I tried adding race gas, I ran a high 8 on the red gas (103 octane) (same night also)

now I got some of the blue gas (108 or 110) and haven't ran it since with the blue gas and all the other addons i've done.

Last edited:

ITSTOCK

Established Member
So you're telling me that without any kind of tuning you ran better with race fuel??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

oh well, I can't say I didn't try to help.

Users who are viewing this thread