Timing on turbo termi

Mr.GSXR1000

Established Member
I am about to take my car and get it dyno'd and was wonderin what timing some of you guys are running and if there is anything i need to look for. Im on E85 also. Also about the vacume ports and lines, which ones do you previous use from your blower set up. I know you have to tap the manifold for pressure if you dont use Co2 for wastegate but what all vacume lines did you all use and were did they go. Thanks and any help will be apreciated

mineral154

whatever
Established Member
my car when under boost drops the timimg to 16* e85 you would be able to run more. and i dont understand the ? about the vac lines.

Mr.GSXR1000

Established Member
id like to run around 23 or 24lbs on the billet 76. Whats most people try to run. My goal is to get 780 or 800 through the TH400

Janstang

Established Member
On 23-24psi I'd say at least 20deg. If your tuner knows what he's doing he'll be able to read the plugs and set the timing accordingly. I did 26deg@20psi on the dyno with no issues. Backed it down to 24deg for the track.(On E85)

Janstang

Established Member
Yes, it showed gains all the way up. Considering that I only ran 16 deg prior to the E85, I about shit when he showed me where it was at on the timing.

Users who are viewing this thread