Tinted my headlights this past weekend

Stang Lover

Established Member
Me and fellow stang owner tinted my headlights last weekend and think they came out great. We used 50% tint I believe.

image_zpsf4151abd.gif

image_zpsb7417905.gif

image_zps01c7d067.gif

image_zps84866fdf.gif

2012GTCS

Established Member
looks great. could it be reversed or would you need to scrape the glue like they do to windows?

kingnut

Established Member
your light output is definitely affected. it looks good but it reducing light output to look cool during the day isnt worth it. buy the OEM HID housings and have it really look good.

Stang Lover

Established Member
your light output is definitely affected. it looks good but it reducing light output to look cool during the day isnt worth it. buy the OEM HID housings and have it really look good.

The light output wasn't effected much if any. I can still see great at night as if they were never on. I want a set of OEM HID but i'm gonna wait until I get back and hopefully prices will drop a bit.

now do your fog lamps to match!

If I decide to keep them i'm gonna do them yellow. I want a saleen grille so that might be ruled out. :rolling:

Did you run into any complications during the application.

The passenger side gave us a little problem with air bubbles but we got them all out and the driver's side went on with ease.

Users who are viewing this thread