Tire Size

Matt95L

Established Member
My rims aren't stock,but i've been running 325/50/15s on some 15/10 rims with no rubbing and a 1/2 drop.I plan on running the same tires after i get this 3/4 drop done.I'm pretty sure if it'll fit on the stock rim you shouldn't have any issues.

Soul Rebel

Tryin to get DIESEL!!!
Established Member
Wow, that's pretty wide. I was guessing 305 as the widest, but my guess was wrong. What kind of rims are you running Matt?

smilinjack

Established Member
Thanks Matt, I just put 305's on the back. It looks like I have about an 1 1/2" clear on the in side. Think I can probably drop 1 inch without issue. Do you know if anyone out there is narrowing our stock rims?? I'd really like to put some narrow tires on the front!!!!

TheBooger

umm what?
Established Member
wow i didn't think that you could get anything wider 275 on the stock wheels. what brand tire are you using and what are the exact dimensions of the tire(305,_,_)? i might invest in some wider tires.

smilinjack

Established Member
305 60 R17 Nitto Extreme Force 295$ for 2 installed : warranty, bal. , taxes, etc. I'm holding off on the front until I see if I can find someone to narrow our stock rims.

Users who are viewing this thread