tirerack.com which one?

BeattySTi

Import Traitor
Established Member
idk why it says for the second Sport Kit that it excludes IRS models but it seems to be the one that lowers the most out of those, it does say "Extreme Lowering". I actually went with the first Sport Kit (Moderate Lowering) and im pretty satisfied with it. my exhaust hangs down pretty low and ive actaully scrapped a few times going in and out of driveways, so is lowering it a lot actually what you want?

SVT04

Established Member
H&R springs are only available in Sport for the Cobras. Super Sport springs do not exist for IRS equipped Cobras. The sport springs will give the most lowering and with full MM poly isolators will still allow street driveability while looking good. :burnout:

BIGV

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!
Established Member
If you want to go low get the first set the sports for the irs they will lower your car alot do not pay attention to what the tire rack has in inches of lowering. It shows the same lowering height for the sport and race which is wrong the sports severely lowers the car. Here is the link for the complete lowering post it has pictures and explains different combinations of springs and isolators this should help you make up your mind. http://svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=254023

Tom's_03SVT

Established Member
ShelbyGuy said:
just keep in mind that slamming the car destroys the handling. bLiNG, y0!
roll center height below the surface of the pavement is dumb. its also very hard on the ball joint.

+1

Plus your exhaust and chin spoiler hit on everything...:mj:

CobraSoze

SPTZ VNM
Established Member
I put on the Eibach Pro-kit and the car sits perfect, without hitting the chin spoiler or exhaust. The spring rates are perfect for this car!

Users who are viewing this thread