Tires for 2015 F150

snakecharmer

Established Member
I have a new 2015 F150 on order. The truck with come with Shityear Wranglers (white letter) on it, which I've already told the dealer must be changed before I will accept the truck. I have Michelin LTXs on my 97 F150 and those have been great. Do you recommend that same tire for 4WD F150 in the new body style, or would you recommend something different?

The Crapyears gotta go..........

Matt@DTD

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I have a new 2015 F150 on order. The truck with come with Shityear Wranglers (white letter) on it, which I've already told the dealer must be changed before I will accept the truck. I have Michelin LTXs on my 97 F150 and those have been great. Do you recommend that same tire for 4WD F150 in the new body style, or would you recommend something different?

The Crapyears gotta go..........

Thank you for your continued patience, snakecharmer.

The LTX M/S2 is a solid highway model but the right tire for you will depend on what you need out of your tires. Do you use your truck off-road? If so, what type of terrain? How many miles are you typically driving per year? What do you want your next set of tires to do for you?

snakecharmer

Established Member
Thank you for your continued patience, snakecharmer.

The LTX M/S2 is a solid highway model but the right tire for you will depend on what you need out of your tires. Do you use your truck off-road? If so, what type of terrain? How many miles are you typically driving per year? What do you want your next set of tires to do for you?

Forgot to circle back to this one.....the main thing is for it to ride well, track straight, and be QUIET. That's always been my complaint with Goodyears, they are very noisy (unless they've gotten much better). Needs to be light snow capable. Off-road, no.

Matt@DTD

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
No worries, snakecharmer.

For what you're looking for out of your next set I would definitely take a close look at the Michelin LTX M/S2. In my opinion this is one of the best riding A/S truck tires available.

Which model F150 do you have on order? I would be happy to bring up price and availability for you.

Users who are viewing this thread