tires might not be as new as you think...

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
Been knowing about the code. Would have no issue putting on tires up to 6yrs old.

Bet that most accidents are due to inflation issues.

Climate and Storage would also have a lot to do with it also.

Paulinator

Established Member
haha that is another reason to buy tires at privately owned shops. they keep a small inventory most of their tires are ordered on an as needed basis. so they dont have alot of tires setting around rotting. i just checked the date on mine that i bought in last november.
the manufacture date is 0907

88_Stanga

Established Member
haha that is another reason to buy tires at privately owned shops. they keep a small inventory most of their tires are ordered on an as needed basis. so they dont have alot of tires setting around rotting. i just checked the date on mine that i bought in last november.
the manufacture date is 0907

the little tire places....order tires from the big tire places.....

nik96

Established Member
Anyone notice how every car in the warehouse("museum of death") was a Ford Explorer/Mountaineer? Fitted with firestone tire I'd assume...

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
redocmach1,

Thanks for posting this. It's a safety issue that many people don't realize at all. I think this video in this link should be a sticky for sure... :beer:

Bullitt4859

Established Member
hate to say it but this has been posted before in the road side pub before but still always good info for people who don't know

Users who are viewing this thread