Tires?

03sLeEpeRSnaKe

Established Member
Which company has the best Street/Track tires? I have 315's in the rear so I know only certain companies make them. Does Michelin make the Pilot sports PS2's for 315's?

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
BFG KDW2 comes to mind but they dont sell it in a 315. I had 295/18's in my GT and could barely break the tires doing 4k rpm clutch dumps from a dig. Id almost outlaunch my buddies WRX.

Had 315 nitto555R's out back on the Cobra, those were nice and sticky when warm outside and id have to try to break them loose. I seriously LOL when i hear people go "oh yeah I was spinning through 3rd!" in bolton GT's trying to act like their cars are way faster than it is, like "uhh, get something better than your cooper trendsetters out back, or learn how to drive!" My GST can spin through 3rd if I let it........sure in the hell doesnt mean its fast either.

Al your questions need to be in the tech section though.........roadside is for off topic.

Last edited:

virginiafiveo

L8RBTCH
Established Member
I run GY Eagle F1 GS-D3s I'm very happy running them all around on my whip. 275 series. and on a warm day I can spin them rolling into the throttle in 3rd. but a little pedal control and they hold just fine. I'd like a wider set of them, but they do fine. good tread wear too, and I don't worry too much if caught in a rain storm. don't run drag radials like some on this forum. if the ground get's moist they are like driving on ice.

03sLeEpeRSnaKe

Established Member
Viginiafiveo I have the GY eagle F1 on my car noew and I can't stand them I want something a lot more sticky. The GY Eagle break with just a tap of the throttle and the ride on them feels harsh.

I really want the Nitto's NT05R's, has anyone had these or the regular NT05's? The 555R's look cool too but I like the design of the NT05's better, is there musch of a difference between the two? And is there a noticable difference between the Nitto 555's/NT05's compared to their R models of each?

03sLeEpeRSnaKe

Established Member
Google is working assclown. I wanted feedback from people not cookie cutter specs and reviews from Companies who sell them. I wanted real world real people's opinions on what kind of tires they run on their Mustangs/Cobras. WTF?

03sLeEpeRSnaKe

Established Member
MGC How long have you had them on you're car? I want something that swill also last a little while longer than the GY Eagle F1's. The GY's break so easily that they wear out easier. Thnaks for the input

txyaloo

Established Member
Are you really so dense that you can't figure out technical discussions go in the technical sections?

03sLeEpeRSnaKe

Established Member
tyxaloo go **** yourself asshole. Quit hassling me over nothing you ****ing ***. Get a life and quit searching through posts just to talk shit to people you ****ing homo

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
Google is working assclown. I wanted feedback from people not cookie cutter specs and reviews from Companies who sell them. I wanted real world real people's opinions on what kind of tires they run on their Mustangs/Cobras. WTF?

Assclown huh? That's pretty original. Might want to turn your sarcasm meter up a hair.

tyxaloo go **** yourself asshole. Quit hassling me over nothing you ****ing ***. Get a life and quit searching through posts just to talk shit to people you ****ing homo

:lol:, you're getting awfully upset buddy. Your threads won't stay on topic long if you keep calling people names. But I've seen what happens when someone tries to "learn" you the rules. :lol1:

You won't last long.

03sLeEpeRSnaKe

Established Member
SVTCOP I just wanted honest feedback from people who have nittos and other tires they are running on their cars. It seems like everytime I post something people are talking shit for no reason and leaving dumbass remark on my thread when I'm only looking for help? That's all bro. It pisses me off plus these are the same asshole who ruined my thread yesterday and put a bunch of complaints in about me when I need advice bad yesterday to get my car back up and running and thats why I posted everywhere I could so I could get the word out so more people could see it so I could get help asap. I'm not a dick head at all man it's just people been talking mad shit for no reason and its pissing me off.

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member

Post reported. Hope you enjoy the infraction.

It's like you don't understand that there are rules on this site for a reason...

03sLeEpeRSnaKe

Established Member
And the funny thing is if you look through other posts in the road side cafe there's tons of other people asking about tires and stuff but I didn't see anyone talking shit on their posts? or telling them they're posting in the wrong areas? No says nothing to anyone but the second I post something its shit talking city time when I never did anything

Users who are viewing this thread