Titanium Wrap w/ BLUE wheels - Better than expected!

VaporGT

-
Established Member
Black wheels would've been sick. Blue doesn't look bad, but screams "I don't get enough attention at home."

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
"This sticker is dangerous and inconvenient, but I do love Toyo Tires."

Lol, I see what you did there.
sponsorship-1.jpg

I do love Fig Newtons.

It's been said, don't like wheels brighter than the body. The wheels themselves and everything else is tits though. But if your from a wheel company and trying to draw attention to them I get it.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Wtf has happened to the mustang... I has became this Euro-faddish metrosexual type car. Not sure what is worse, the camaro transformer faggotry or the homosex550...

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Wtf has happened to the mustang... I has became this Euro-faddish metrosexual type car. Not sure what is worse, the camaro transformer faggotry or the homosex550...

It's no worse than the outgoing geriatric retro model that kept geezers awake at night getting stick on parts, scoops, chrome bits and louvers from that there newfangled Internets. But done in this way, it's no better either.

50 Deep

SVT JEDI
Established Member
The blue is a little flashy. But it allows the wheel intricacies to be seen.

I am not a fan of black wheels though. I don't get the point of having an expensive wheel you cannot see the design of

Maybe something in the middle and he pleases both crowds.

Personally I like it. And if you work at Vossen you have the luxury of doing crazy things with your wheels

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
It's no worse than the outgoing geriatric retro model that kept geezers awake at night getting stick on parts, scoops, chrome bits and louvers from that there newfangled Internets. But done in this way, it's no better either.

Not sure what you are referring to but this is what I used to envision when I thought about Mustang...

6-Ford-Shelby-GT500-on-Velgen-VMB5.jpg

Laffs

Drop-da-top
Established Member
I like it. Nice work, I'm on board with seeing design elements from other segments being applied to a Mustang.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Not sure what you are referring to but this is what I used to envision when I thought about Mustang...

Im sorry to hear you have poor taste in styling.

That thing looks ready to eat more cake, not eat the car next to it (even though it is fast as ****).

Kiohtee

Established Member
When I hear the word Mustang, I immediately envision a SN95, New Edge or original '64-1/2. I guess it's because I grew up around/owning SN95/New Edge Mustangs and have an unhealthy obsession for the original Mustang.

I like the '10-14 body style too though.

DSS

Established Member
im not a fan of the wheel color and tire selection my self but congrats op for being different and not afraid trying something you like.

most modern domestic cars show/meet looks a dealership parking lot, every damn car looks exactly the same and looking lame, tuner scene might get stupid with over the top shit, but its quite entertaining what the **** they are going to come up next, lol

saw a civic one time with grass turf vinyl hahaha

Im sorry to hear you have poor taste in styling.

That thing looks ready to eat more cake, not eat the car next to it (even though it is fast as ****).

not taking sides but everyone has different taste, style etc...

its completely subjective

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread