titans finally won one...

LS1PUSSOUT

Banned
well as much as im embarrased at their performance in the past few games, it was good to see them finally break their hump and get some confidence back. During the indy and new england game, the titans didnt even show up. they were still in the locker room. They didnt play the greatest game, but there were some HUGE improvements. Obviously something had to be done at quarterback, and as much as I dont like vince young, kerry obviously wasnt getting the job done. Its nice to see young get back onto the field, but theres always going to be doubts as far as im concerned. Chris Johnson ran all over the jags today. I know the defense still cant tackle worth a cup of peanuts, but they did make some nice interceptions that leaded to points. They should have paid haynesworth the money, thats all i know. But maybe this will give them some kind of drive to end the season on a high note. Im not sure if its possible for them to make the playoffs, but im not counting on it. Im pretty sure theyre done as far as that goes. maybe fisher will keep his job after all

canibus

Established Member
dude it's one win:nonono: I can't believe you even used the word "playoffs" in your post.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3-eavMSBnk"]YouTube - Playoffs??? The Sound Byte[/ame]

Slow04Cobra

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
I was glad to get a win today too. Just as kanibus said, the playoffs were out of the question weeks ago. VY did a decent job today, but we all know that he is not going to be the answer at that position going forward. Hopefully we can draft a good QB this year...or trade for Brady Quinn.

ToyoFl

Established Member
Brady Quinn is horrible, he got benched for someone that can't even complete 15 passes in a game

Sonik Blur

]V[EGADET]-[
Established Member
Brady Quinn is horrible, he got benched for someone that can't even complete 15 passes in a game

Why was Brady Quinn benched? Anderson sucks monkey nuts, and I know Quinn is better. I heard that if he plays less than 8 games, they don't have to pay him his $11 million. Is this true?

-Mike

ThrottleJunkie

God Bless Silicone
Established Member
Why was Brady Quinn benched? Anderson sucks monkey nuts, and I know Quinn is better. I heard that if he plays less than 8 games, they don't have to pay him his $11 million. Is this true?

-Mike

His contract states that if he takes at leat 70% of the snaps this year then he's entitled to a VERY large bonus. Not sure of the exact numbers but it's around $10-15 million. Hell if I was the coach I'd do it just to put Randy Lerner in his place for being a terrible owner.

Not many people know this cuz it didn't make big headlines but after the beatdown we received from Pittsburgh in week 17 last season, Randy Lerner called both Phil Savage, the GM, and Romeo Crennel FROM ENGLAND to tell them they were fired. He was busy with Aston Villa, his European soccer club which he obviously cares way more about than the Browns. If Al was still alive he'd smack him upside the head. At least he cared.

Anyways, back on topic. I hope Tennessee wins a few more games. Same with the Rams, Chiefs, Bucks and Lions. My Brownies gotta keep tanking for that top 3 draft pick. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Slow04Cobra

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
why would you want brady quinn? he isn't doing any better in cleveland.

We need a system QB that can just run the offense and pass out of play action. VY was never going to be that QB and I hated that they drafted him. Quinn could do well in Nashville, but that isn't going to happen.

Users who are viewing this thread