Titans Jeff Fisher...I am speechless.

onemean460

Established Member
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2C6HiSOlquc&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Jeff Fisher wearing colts Peyton Manning Jersey[/ame]

GraphicNature

Viewer Discretion Advised
Established Member
Man... I have been so disappointed in the Titans this year... Whats going on? How can you go from 13-3 to 0-6? Even the Lions have won a game. I really like Jeff Fischer and I hope hes around next year but something has got to give. :nonono:

Last edited:

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
Was a great game against the Pats, was on the edge of my seat the whole time.......

czwalga00gt

Rx7 Soul Destructor
Established Member
Man... I have been so disappointed in the Titans this year... Whats going on? How can you go from 13-3 to 0-6? Even the Lions have won a game. I really like Jeff Fischer and I hope hes around next year but something has got to give. :nonono:

Everyone outside of TN knew they overachieved last year.

notchstang92

Spoolin'
Established Member
The Titans are a disgrace. That game against the Patriots was atrocious. They really shouldn't be playing in the NFL or coaching in the NFL. They looked like a scout or practice squad playing and not an actual 1st string NFL team. Kerry Collins can't even move and Vince Young was equally pathetic.

mysterio

Established Member
Was a great game against the Pats, was on the edge of my seat the whole time.......

Did you notice that a lot of people in attendance appeared to bail at half time? Can't blame them, in that miserable weather, and the game was well over by then.

MaCaNs

Filth, Flarn, Filth
Established Member
If you include that regular season ending loss last year, that they didn't need to win, plus losing to Ravens in Playoffs, Titans have lost 8 in a row.

Not good. I like Fisher, but I think his time is up.

PUSHA TON

Established Member
he did it as a joke cuz he was introducing tony dungy. he even said " he wanted to feel like a winner again". i thought it was funny and im a die hard titans fan.

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
He was at a CHARITY event to help raise money in INDIANAPOLIS...he was trying to play to the crowd to maximize donations....I see nothing wrong with what he did.

leftysmoke

SNK B1TE
Established Member
Give me a mega break. They're 0-6, their season is over and they have nothing to do now but focus on next season. It's a joke and Peyton is the king of Tennessee and Indy lol.

tristateZ28Lt1

Established Member
I don't think that's too bad. At least he's taking it with humor, if you're coaching in the nfl you can't be worried about getting fired. Put Vince Young in there and let's win some games.

boosted306

Established Member
I don't think that's too bad. At least he's taking it with humor, if you're coaching in the nfl you can't be worried about getting fired. Put Vince Young in there and let's win some games.

Honestly I don't see that putting Vince in there will change anything. There have been many changes in the Tennessee Titans and I blame that for being the reason we are playing poorly. Jeff hasn't done a thing wrong and neither has Collins. Collins isn't the greatest quarterback in history by no means but he is experienced in the NFL. A team only performs well if everyone shows up to play the sport and there are only a handful that have showed up this season for the Titans. I say they should use this season as nothing more than practice and get the team in the right direction. Lets get a few good picks for next year and show up to play ball.

Niks97cobra

Ready to Go!
Established Member
That's funny. Maybe he should put as much effort into coaching as he does to raising benefit money by being a comedian.

bigdog93lx

Gallons per mile
Established Member
I was there half-way up the balcony and then split right before half time. By the time i got out to the truck they put up another 14 points.

Did you notice that a lot of people in attendance appeared to bail at half time? Can't blame them, in that miserable weather, and the game was well over by then.

Users who are viewing this thread