TLOC Fall Track Rental is Set!

TheGoaT

Established Member
I have made a reservation with MIR for both lanes and 32 trucks/cars for Friday November the 18th. We had a hell of a time in the spring when we did this, and with all the new built motor and modded trucks we've had this year, its time for some more fun. This time around we get both lanes so plenty of non stop head to head racing. Admission is $75 a truck/car. I will fill it with as many lightnings as I can get, if I dont have 32, then I will take other trucks/cars to fill it.

Please email [email protected] with your Real Name, screenname and forum your from if you are interested in attending. I will collect names for 1 month, then I will ask for the $75 to reserve your spot. If payment is not recieved by the given due date, your spot will be given to someone else. Also if you pay, and then decide not to attend, your payment cannot be refunded unless a replacement for your spot is found. Thanks and I hope to see everyone there!

TheGoaT

Established Member
Rental is now full. Heres the playing field of 32:

1.Goat TLOC Lightning
2.BadDreams NLOC Lightning
3.SWThomas NLOC Lightning
4.Chuck_01Lightning TLOC Lightning
5.04svt TLOC Lightning
6.RAMAIRSVT TLOC Lightning
7.Green91fox TLOC Lightning
8.Peretuallyscrewed TLOC Lightning
9.CSHEETS TLOC Lightning
10.JohnFastruk TLOC Lightning
11.wikdsvt TLOC Lightning
12.SouthJerseyUSA NLOC Lightning
13.ammsule TLOC Lightning
14.Sonic04 NLOC Lightning
15.Chas NLOC Lightning
16.ZZZZAP TLOC Lightning
17.Sick03L NLOC Lightning
18.JohnnyAC NLOC Lightning
19.JJ@WMS NLOC Lightning
20.rickunderground NLOC Lightning
21.02gt TLOC Lightning
22. ICULOKN NLOC Mustang
23. ICULOKN NLOC S-10
24.lightbiz TLOC Bike
25. lightbiz TLOC Bike
26.Chas NLOC Cobra
27. BossHoss NLOC HD F-150
28. Whistler DragVA turbo LS1
29. turbofox TWR turbo foxbody
30. Blaxican25 DragVA turbo 240sx
31. H8URV8 DragVA turbo Eclipse
32. Smoke srt10forums SRT-10 Ram

There were a few others were showed interest in going but either didnt get back with me before it was filled or werent able to tell me for sure if they could go. I am going to call the guy at MIR again and see if we can work out a deal to get some extras included over the 32. So if you are still interested or were trying to get a spot for friends you can still let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread